Bay 13 Poms cheated thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bay 13 Ashes thread

Quite happy to have this thread up and running during the Ashes. As long as posters confine cricket talk to this thread, then there wont be any problems.

what do you reckon the 11 will be duritz?

I think it might be this -

Hughes
Katich
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
North
Haddin
Johnson
Hauritz
Siddle
Clarke

Which is three quicks, one spinner plus part timers. The question is whether Hilf gets a game, which would mean Clarke out, or they play four quicks. But to play four quicks they'd have to either not play Hauritz, or lose one of the batsman (North?). I doubt they wouldn't play North given his ton the other day, or they don't play Hauritz. But, given this pitch is supposed to turn, he'll get a game you'd think. Personally, I think Hilfy will miss out.

Quite happy to have this thread up and running during the Ashes. As long as posters confine cricket talk to this thread, then there wont be any problems.

Thats the spirit RT...

BPS (Big Pete Siddle) was already a shoe in.. With Lee out I would presume it would be Hilf or Hauritz to replace him with Ronny McDoland as the "smokey"

Thread has been reported to the mods, as it is in the wrong section.

Have a good day.

Your report has been noted and duly ignored.

Glad to be of service, have a nice day.

I think it might be this -

Hughes
Katich
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
North
Haddin
Johnson
Hauritz
Siddle
Clarke

Which is three quicks, one spinner plus part timers. The question is whether Hilf gets a game, which would mean Clarke out, or they play four quicks. But to play four quicks they'd have to either not play Hauritz, or lose one of the batsman (North?). I doubt they wouldn't play North given his ton the other day, or they don't play Hauritz. But, given this pitch is supposed to turn, he'll get a game you'd think. Personally, I think Hilfy will miss out.

That looks pretty good to me.. then give Haury the chop for Lords which tends to seam and bounce. Hilf in...

That looks pretty good to me.. then give Haury the chop for Lords which tends to seam and bounce. Hilf in...

Yes I'd go along with that, too. This match could (hopefully) be Hauritz's final test match for Australia. If he goes no good, surely he'd get the chop for the remaining four.

hopefully north and clarke can take a few wickets between them so that when lee is fit we can go in with 4 quicks, and just rotate the part time spinners.

also hope north makes a few with the bat, gun player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's nice, but how many goals will Ponting score?

Dunno.

But I predict we will see a dozen useless bogans standing on an oval for 8 hours a day waiting for something to happen.

The most entertaining part will be the bowlers who rub the ball on their **** profusely cos theres nothing else to do.

The most entertaining part will be the bowlers who rub the ball on their **** profusely cos theres nothing else to do.
You support the Lemons and therefore watch some absolute tripe every weekend. Give it a shot, you might like it

Dunno.

But I predict we will see a dozen useless bogans standing on an oval for 8 hours a day waiting for something to happen.

What is your summer past time?

What is your summer past time?

here's a pic of gm_b from last summer

fat_man1.jpg

Dunno.

Seriously, no one cares if u hate cricket, most people like tests anyway.

It must be more exciting than Melbourne getting flog most weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay 13 Poms cheated thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back