Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2019 - CONGRATS Maximum Gawnage!

Poster of the Year 2019

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Okunt
It’s been hard, a bit like me, not like KP and his kiddie playground.
I am the middle finger in your Angus, relax bitch, I have lube, relax campaigner!
Ok
Let’s talk about posters.
3. Socrates
2.me
1.Andrew Birch
What a mess this campaignering place has become, full of idiots and kangaroos that are the only refuge to reality.
Me, I’m good, cocaine is a hell of a drug, I might buy my time and massacre that campaigner we installed as PM, I’ll take the fall, but his fatty wife doesn’t do it for me, but I’m sure her Angus is tight enough for me to blow.
You see how this all works now, it’s us against them campaigners, we must win, they must die.
Peace
cc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes what a shame we didn’t get Bill the saviour :$

I’d need to see Bill’s forced handshake policy before making a call.

I’d need to see Bill’s forced handshake policy before making a call.
Like I said, not a fan or ScoMo at all. If there is a way to **** up this crisis he has found it.

Shorten though was not the answer to any sane question.

Like I said, not a fan or ScoMo at all. If there is a way to fu** up this crisis he has found it.

Labor’s policy were very sensible (and actually existed). Australian’s are getting what they deserve from a government point of view.

Like I said, not a fan or ScoMo at all. If there is a way to fu** up this crisis he has found it.

Unfortunately, there were many like you who lapped up the news corp propaganda.

It’s a shame we can’t **** the whole house of reps off to New Zealand in exchange for Jacinda Ardern..

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Bay 13 Poster of the Year 2019 - CONGRATS Maximum Gawnage!

Back