Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

Bay 13 Poster Of The Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah as I said to you the other day. Even the prime minister votes for his own party

In fact I'm sure all people involved in the elections vote for themselves in state and federal elections. Why would Labour vote Liberal lol

ā€¦and yet Mofra voted for you and not himself šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø In fact there are only 3 flogs who self-voted so maybe that should tell you something

ā€¦and yet Mofra voted for you and not himself šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø In fact there are only 3 flogs who self-voted so maybe that should tell you something
It's not that serious mate. It's a laugh. I don't know why you're getting so upset over it.

I don't gaf if I win or not and I gaf if I vote for myself. Its a poll on a footy forum not the cure for cancer.

Mofra could beat me with his eyes closed.

Sorry sweetie but POTY is a peers voting award not a self voting award, voting for yourself is not only shows total desperation to win it, it's also very vain as well.
šŸ‘Œ
I think I've made it quite clear I think I'm amazing and love myself many a time.

It's actually unethical NOT to vote for yourself. If you truly don't think you're in the top 3 posters in this shitehole then you're actively admitting to stinking up the joint something chronic, and should probably be banned for deliberately making low quality posts and diminishing the BigFooty.com experience for others.

Who gives a * honestly?

An humourless, sanctimonious and throughly unpleasant cactus like your will never ever win Poster of the Year, so why give yourself a hernia in rage a put it .

Grow up and take that pomous rod out of your clacker.

It's actually unethical NOT to vote for yourself. If you truly don't think you're in the top 3 posters in this shitehole then you're actively admitting to stinking up the joint something chronic, and should probably be banned for deliberately making low quality posts and diminishing the BigFooty.com experience for others.
pepsi-wtf.gif

Or you have low self confidence and are happy to let people walk all over you.

Funny the people whinging weren't even nominated. Plebs hey.

The peanut gallery taking shots at us esteemed ones - to say I expected better from them would be a complete and utter lie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Feraligatr this is a side i don't like to see from you, I'm pulling my vote for you because you not showing me humility here rather you're showing Jekyll and Hyde syndrome you must have caught from Elmer.

šŸ‘Œ
I think I've made it quite clear I think I'm amazing and love myself many a time.

The Super Whiny Nuff Bros meltdowns (AP and Spreaders) about this poll and voting only makes your impending victory all the more sweet and satisfying in my book

Queen of the Bay and soon Bay poster of the year !

images

Sorry Feraligatr this is a side i don't like to see from you, I'm pulling my vote for you because you not showing me humility here rather you're showing Jekyll and Hyde syndrome you must have caught from Elmer.
Oh no what ever will I do?

How will I go on?

You are not worthy of the Queen's vote or approval anyway, you lowly peasant.

Here's a tissue you need one.

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN
I know. I don't know what I'm going to do now that I don't have your vote.

Oh wait, I'm just going to do what I was going to do and go to the pub and have dinner. Then I'll catch up with some friends and then have a sleep.

Awesome you do that sweetie!:cool::thumbsu:

It's a joke poll. I thought the bay was just for jokes and trolling, not serious tears when people just take the bay for what it is.

When did the bay become full of the fun police?

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

Back