Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

Bay 13 Poster Of The Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry sweetie but POTY is a peers voting award not a self voting award, voting for yourself is not only shows total desperation to win it, it's also very vain as well.
Not really sure you’re qualified to comment FOTY

Oh here's the deputy of the sook squad here now right on que!
You're the one currently having the biggest sook because we (mainly me) aren't taking the stupid POTY thread seriously.

No i'm not you are because it's coming down to wire and you voted for yourself, not kool girl!:)
Because its a joke. It's funny.
I think it's funny and it makes it even more funny to me when people get upset over it.

And I do actually think I add something to the bay. I don't know what it is, but it's something.

Have some self confidence. The world is so much better when you believe in yourself.

It's a joke poll. I thought the bay was just for jokes and trolling, not serious tears when people just take the bay for what it is.

When did the bay become full of the fun police?

I said yesterday that the Bay is not the most welcoming space for female posters and sadly I think some posters cannot handle the idea of a woman winning poster of the year.

It's a disgrace, you have been attacked and your voting integrity (falsely) brought into question, and when you justly stick up for yourself, some petals are offended and think you should be forced to accept that type of insulting comments with no right of reply.

It says nothing about you but them and their own fragile male egos.

Stick to your guns FG, never change or compromise your unique and very fun posting style.

How do you know we're not taking the piss now?

My name is not Elmer_Judd thank god!:)

I don't think the world or Big Footy could handle two of me to be honest !!!

I will stop roasting you for a while if you give Feraligatr her vote again. And I will stick to it this time, I promise. Deal ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the world or Big Footy could handle two of me to be honest !!!

I will stop roasting you for a while if you give Feraligatr her vote again. And I will stick to it this time, I promise. Deal ?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

0/10 not the duck

Duck or GTFO plz

Edit: just thought of something: if I win PoTY I will campaign for the ducks return. That is my election promiss.

Authorised by me for team bring back the duck.

He's old now Elmer. you know how much you hate old ppl.:)

giphy.gif

Never knew any of my grand fathers (both died years before they were born) which has always left an empty gap/hole in my life.

The person who cared for me the most and kindest for me, my grandfather has been gone for 20 years ago, miss her so much every day.

Will cut the old man trolling of you, I am sorry about it

TBH as long as that scat floggo sookie la la Stupider18 doesn't win it I'm a happy camper.
Tbh; I'm surprised I was even nominated let alone people actually voting for me.

The bay always seemed like this scared place where only the best posted when I first started lurking and I was way to scared to post here for years.

I'm actually really flattered that I got nommed and have been voted for. Even though its just a laugh and it's not a serious thing its a nice feeling to know people actually like having you around.

So thanks guys, thanks for making the bay fun and thanks to everyone who gave me a nom or vote. It's nice to know that I'm sorta okay 😁

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Bay 13 POTY - VOTING now open

Back