Remove this Banner Ad

baywatch5

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Lakers, Cowboys, Angels
G'Day all. Great reading all your posts and plays. I Have just come off a great year punting on the AFL and love the NBA aswell! I've been posting my bets on another forum and have had a great start to the season, winning 9 / 11 plays!!! I'll post my bets here aswell. Good luck all

Heres my previous bets: YTD: 9 - 2 (82%) +9 units

10-Nov WAS/DEN - WAS+2.5 1 UNIT L
13-Nov NJ/NO - NO -1.5 1 UNIT W
14-Nov BOS/IND - BOS -6.5 2 UNITS W
15-Nov BOS/NJ - BOS -10.5 1.5 UNITS W
15-Nov CLE/ORL - ORL +3.5 1 UNIT W
15-Nov HOU/LAK - LAKERS +7.5 1 UNIT W
17-Nov NJ/ORL - ORL -3.5 1 UNIT W
17-Nov BOS/MIA - BOS -11.5 1 UNIT L
17-Nov LAK/DET, SA/HOU - LAKERS/SA WIN 1 UNIT W
18-Nov MIN/NO, WAS/POR - NO/WAS WIN 2 UNITS W
18-Nov DEN/NY - DEN -12.5 1 UNIT W
Cheers and good luck :thumbsu:

G'Day all, Posting my bet now as i won't have time before work in the morning....

YTD 9 - 2 (82%) + 9 Units

Sundays Bet

LA Lakers v Chicago
LAKERS -5.5 (1 Unit)

Only one I like today. Cheers and good luck:thumbsu:

Morning guys, Had a quick look and am adding one

Orlando v Boston
CELTICS WIN ONLY (2.5 Units)
To good to miss. No line offerer in Aus, was sure last night would have to give up a couple of points. Very happy to take the Celtics straight up. my biggest bet to date

Cheers and good luck:thumbsu:

Morning guys, Had a quick look and am adding one

Orlando v Boston
CELTICS WIN ONLY (2.5 Units)
To good to miss. No line offerer in Aus, was sure last night would have to give up a couple of points. Very happy to take the Celtics straight up. my biggest bet to date

Cheers and good luck:thumbsu:

11 points down late in the 3rd, nervous times ahead

Took a hit today... Should have stuck with my original analisis and played just the one game
Well, we move on, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

LA Lakers v Chicago
LAKERS -5.5 (1 Unit) W

Orlando v Boston
CELTICS WIN ONLY (2.5 Units) L

Todays Results 1/2 -1.5 Units

YTD 10 - 3 (77%) +7.5 Units

Mondays Bet

Charlotte v Portland
BOBCATS -5.5 (1 Unit)

Cheers and good luck :thumbsu:

Charlotte v Portland
BOBCATS -5.5 (1 Unit) W

1/1 Tonight guys + 1 Unit :thumbsu:

YTD 11 - 3 (78.5%) +8.5 Units

Another win right there.

What are your tips for tomorro's games?

Cheers

G'day mate. won't post till either later tonight or early morro morning:thumbsu:

will have a good look soon. won't bet at all if nothing I like.

Are you part of the NBA Punting comp on the basketball board? You'd win for sure with this kind of form ;)

G'day Johnny, Nah no comps. Just luv a punt and this is a good way to keep record. Been pretty successful so far:thumbsu:

G'Day all, really like todays card and the lines. 3 bets i'm going with

Tuesdays Bets

Denver v Chicago
NUGGETS -7.5 (2 Units)

Atlanta v San Antonio / Cleveland v Milwaukee
SPURS / CAVS WIN ONLY (1.5 Units)

Indiana v LA Lakers
LAKERS -1.5 (1 Unit)

Cheers and Good Luck:thumbsu:

Tuesdays Bets

Denver v Chicago
NUGGETS -7.5 (2 Units) W

Atlanta v San Antonio / Cleveland v Milwaukee
SPURS / CAVS WIN ONLY (1.5 Units) L

Indiana v LA Lakers
LAKERS -1.5 (1 Unit) W

Note to self - By very wary when betting on Cavs

Todays Results - 2/3 +1.5 Units

YTD 13 - 4 (76.5%) +10 Units :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cavs cost me a bit aswell, they are too inconsistant, Lebron is gonna play well pretty much every night, Gibson has his good games as does Big Z. But as a whole they are a pretty average team who over achieved last season simply because of how good Lebron played in the Detroit series.

Well done. I've gotta get in here earlier to see your tips before the actual games...

Thanks mate. Usually post the night before games around 10:30??? If not will be early that morning of games before work around 7.

Another good day Baywatch, the Cavs came pretty close as well. I was already on the Lakers and Spurs, would have jumped on Denver if I saw your tips earlier.

Keep it up :thumbsu:

Nice one Johnny.... Denver was my pick of the card(2 unit bet):thumbsu: wasn't 100% on Spurs line? But nice to see we are ahead at the end of the day... :thumbsu:

Cavs cost me a bit aswell, they are too inconsistant, Lebron is gonna play well pretty much every night, Gibson has his good games as does Big Z. But as a whole they are a pretty average team who over achieved last season simply because of how good Lebron played in the Detroit series.

Spot on mate!

If you’re going to start keeping a record on results at least start from scratch not fantasy 9/11. Do you always get $2 on your lines?

If you’re going to start keeping a record on results at least start from scratch not fantasy 9/11. Do you always get $2 on your lines?

Can PM you a link to the forum i started posting picks originally? As I've stated here previously, Not trying to win any contests. This is just my way of keeping track of my bets and share my thoughts. Simple:)

And to answer your other question No, I usually get between $1.85 - $2 depending. However to keep my winnings an even unit I may add the extra 7-10% on my bet. example: Say your one unit is $50. I'll bet $55 @ $1.90 to win $50 or one unit.

I just like to keep my reports as simple as possible. Not asking anything from anyone. Read and follow if you like. If not thats fine too:thumbsu:

Wednesdays Bets

LA Clippers v Denver
NUGGETS -6.5 (2 Units)

Milwaukee v LA Lakers
LAKERS -1.5 (1.5 Units)

Boston v Golden State
CELTICS -10.5 (1 Unit)

Cheers and Good Luck:thumbsu:

I am making a fortune backing the L.A Lakers. Got them at $4.75 to win by over 11+ points yesterday. and will back them again today by that margin.

These will be my bets for today:

Boston 11+ at $1.91

Lakers 11+ at $3.10

Houston at $1.71

Morning all, Adding a double for today. Really like the points offered even without Agent Zero

Charlotte v Washington / LA Clippers v Denver
WIZARDS +5.5 / NUGGETS WIN ONLY (1 Unit)
NOTE: This bet will return 1.5 Units

4 bets for me today, Cheers and Good Luck:thumbsu:

I am making a fortune backing the L.A Lakers. Got them at $4.75 to win by over 11+ points yesterday. and will back them again today by that margin.

These will be my bets for today:

Boston 11+ at $1.91

Lakers 11+ at $3.10

Houston at $1.71

Lakers have been a person favourite of mine as well, Playing awesome Basketball. With all the trade talk involving Kobe, the rest of the team has really steped up!

Congrates on your recent success, nice call, Is bold betting!
Cheers and good luck today punter:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Baywatch's NBA Bets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back