BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

He is out because did his hamstring not because he doesn’t want to play.
What a strange view
I heard he was injured but throughout the tournament he has looked disinterested. Him joining the ILT20 league as well, shows that he wasn't really interested in helping his Stars do well either.

Fair to say he has had other things on his mind.

I heard he was injured but throughout the tournament he has looked disinterested. Him joining the ILT20 league as well, shows that he wasn't really interested in helping his Stars do well either.

He joined the ILT20 side and is going after the tournament
That’s the complete opposite to what your proposing.

Need some more Abbott junk tonight. Think my season is slowly running out of steam though with only 7 DGR's next round from some of the more appealing teams when it comes to players, at least I have endless loop options with the Canes first up tomorrow night.
It will be fine, you only have one less DGW than me. I don’t think many will have more than 9 next round

Considering how many players choose to have their worst performances on a DGW, it might not matter much. Like Wade was a “must have” and ended up on 29 this round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullsh1t

He delayed leaving because he was committed

Just be better

Stoinis is happy, he is still getting paid top coin in the UAE. Hence, his performances has been below par in the BBL. Its what money does to the mind to some people. (or so called sports stars)
Omg stop

He gets paid per each game played

It's not a simple contract with no requirements of playing

He has actively chosen to stay and play

Sean Abbott take a bow, that was great bowling. Although I was expecting another cheapie with 5 balls to come.
Insane bowling from Abbott

Insane bowling from Abbott

I’ve never been his biggest fan but his full repertoire was on display tonight. Brilliant up front and even better at the death.

I’ve been absolutely kissed with my captaincy choices this year. Jhye, Neser and Abbott all tearing it up with the C

Sean Abbott take a bow, that was great bowling. Although I was expecting another cheapie with 5 balls to come.
he bowled too well to get another wicket. Cutting didn’t even have a chance to try and get after him.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back