BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

People trading out Sams are crazy. You don't trade out players with good roles who have played a couple of bad games in a row in this game, you actually do the opposite. Especially when it's the highest averaging player over the past few seasons who bats at 5/6 and bowls 4 overs (as long as the opposition don't chase down the score in 16 overs or less).

Wicketless for three straight games (don't think has ever happened to him before) and one score above 10 with the bat all year, he's mega due.

He'll be my captain if my VC fails.

People trading out Sams are crazy. You don't trade out players with good roles who have played a couple of bad games in a row in this game, you actually do the opposite. Especially when it's the highest averaging player over the past few seasons who bats at 5/6 and bowls 4 overs (as long as the opposition don't chase down the score in 16 overs or less).

Wicketless for three straight games (don't think has ever happened to him before) and one score above 10 with the bat all year, he's mega due.

He'll be my captain if my VC fails.
Would rather get players in that are going to have double games in the back end of the season.

Would rather get players in that are going to have double games in the back end of the season.
This

Bringing in
Heat

In no particular order
Renshaw
Uzzie
Neser
Loosebuschange

Keeping Scorchers and Canes

The real big questions are emergencies this rd (Heat and Strikers)
Short is VC for every person

The big question will be if Short fails

Who is the Captain

That is one very random looking Strikers team, can only assume CDG cannot bowl. Why they have gone with 5 bowlers plus Short and Head I'll never know, means Head is almost no chance of bowling. Think I'll be sticking to my original plans of Khawaja/Neser in from this game.

Tempted to chuck the vc on Khawaja, average bowling lineup and Short is hardly guaranteed 3 overs with that many options.

I've brought in Head now he's named to open, if he bowls as well that's a bonus.

I was thinking of bringing in Carey but he's named to bat 4 so not sure he's worth it, brought in Khawaja instead and looped him along with Renshaw.

I've got the VC on Short and he misses out on a wicket in his first over due to Hose dropping a simple catch, not a great start.

Do they still have that rule where you can sub a player after 10 overs ?

Strikers could be doing that with one of their bowlers.

They don't have that sub rule anymore,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short VC out

50 points is awkward. Should probably take the VC tbh because this round looks like it’s going to be a stinker

Would be nice if Hose could catch... I won't be taking 50. Short probably would've bowled more too if he caught that.

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back