BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

1665804504176-png.1536913

1030odd, tonight was a letdown. The Gades are horrible, thankfully no more doubles for them.

Really really should've used my brain and picked Sutherland, was always going to bowl more overs with Russell gone. After Guptill and Munro's efforts in their DGR's I'm not sure I can have any more Kiwis in my team (CDG can be Zimbabwean for arguments sake...). I'm starting to think opening batsmen are poison, I've come to the conclusion the level of bowling is far greater than the batting ability as seen by some of the scores put up by teams.

890....god

Just a disaster round

Decided to fade Phillipe for Maddison thinking he would share some overs with Sutherland
Abbott good first game and then rested
KRicho good first game and then went missing
Mujeeb good first game and then went missing
Hosein VC ended up good but I couldn't take the VC without taking Hales 9
Captain Stoinis spud as usual
Webster mare
Rogers average, couldn't buy a wicket

Sams, Inglis and Kerr the only positives

Shocking score from me. 619.

Trades are tough this week. Considering trading Hardie out becuase he’s hardly bowling at the moment and he’s likely hit his max cash gen. He’s done well and been a really good pick, but might be time to go.

Guptill against my better judgement I’m keeping becuase when I traded out Faf after a crap game he went bang.

So likely trades would be Henriques, Hardie and Someone else.

Moved up again but not as much as I wanted although that round certainly didn't go to plan

In: Shadab, Sams, M Short, Sutherland
Out: Neser, Kerr, Guptill, Hosein

Bit of weather around Albury so if it looks like impacting the game I think I'd pass on Shadab and pray he doesn't go big. Have 15 playing and Gilkes/Wade both with the E so if one of them goes off I'll bin Sutherland probably although I still think he's a great pick. I am officially out of boosts too if I go ahead with these trades.

My bargain pick for this round is Nathan Ellis. Bowling the overs he does, he'll start taking wickets anytime soon. Will almost certainly be trading him in next round, would do it this round but need to get the big guns in for the single rounds. Hopefully McDermott plays next round so we get another price drop from him before the double.

Guptill and Neser out for Shadab and Wade. not sure what to do with the other one.

I keep getting punished for not grabbing Jhye at $150k and there’s bugger all I can do about it now :(
I just got him for 227k....pretty much had to. Only so much you can take...it was a mental health trade this week that had to be made

Other trade ins are Shadab and Dwarshish for the low BE. Was thinking Wade over Shadab so I have another DGW player in 2 weeks time but I couldn't bear him spudding with the bat for a low score

Trade outs: Hosein (for the cash needed for Jhye damn him), spud Maddison, Webster

Round 6 line up. Will look to get some Hurricanes in next week. Almost into the top 1000 and relatively happy with that as a casual 👌

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221230_203726_SuperCoach.jpg
    Screenshot_20221230_203726_SuperCoach.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 21
Also please let me know if there's anything glaringly obvious I've overlooked above :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone knows if BBL SC is like AFL Fantasy, in that you can make changes up until 30 minutes before the round starts? (AFL Fantasy teams are released 1 hour before the game)
It's rolling lockout. Players are only locked in once their individual games start. Players on byes are locked in at the start of the last game.

Moved up again but not as much as I wanted although that round certainly didn't go to plan

In: Shadab, Sams, M Short, Sutherland
Out: Neser, Kerr, Guptill, Hosein

Bit of weather around Albury so if it looks like impacting the game I think I'd pass on Shadab and pray he doesn't go big. Have 15 playing and Gilkes/Wade both with the E so if one of them goes off I'll bin Sutherland probably although I still think he's a great pick. I am officially out of boosts too if I go ahead with these trades.

My bargain pick for this round is Nathan Ellis. Bowling the overs he does, he'll start taking wickets anytime soon. Will almost certainly be trading him in next round, would do it this round but need to get the big guns in for the single rounds. Hopefully McDermott plays next round so we get another price drop from him before the double.
Im in the same boat with Ellis. Decided to bring in Meredith instead but have this feeling in the back of my mind, Ellis will junk his way to a 4/10 somehow.

Could use my last boost and do something ballsy and trade out Hosein and bank a load of cash in the process for him

Shocking score from me. 619.

Trades are tough this week. Considering trading Hardie out becuase he’s hardly bowling at the moment and he’s likely hit his max cash gen. He’s done well and been a really good pick, but might be time to go.

Guptill against my better judgement I’m keeping becuase when I traded out Faf after a crap game he went bang.

So likely trades would be Henriques, Hardie and Someone else.
So slight change of plans. Decided to stack up on Hurricanes ahead of the double.

Out: Guptill, Hardie, Rossouw
In: Wade, D Short, Meredith

Considering bringing in Ellis with my last boost as a budget pick

So slight change of plans. Decided to stack up on Hurricanes ahead of the double.

Out: Guptill, Hardie, Rossouw
In: Wade, D Short, Meredith

Considering bringing in Ellis with my last boost as a budget pick
I’d keep the boost unless you think there’s big gains to be had…personally I don’t see it.
You’ve still got 6 trades to set up for the next double and there was talk of rain for the Hurricanes game.

Jhye Richardson last games at Marvel Stadium

Combined 10 wickets for 84 runs off 14.2 overs (from 4 games)

I cant drop Jhye this week despite his high price valuation. He is a keeper for another week against an old, fragile Melbourne Renegades batting lineup.

Going Hosein > Jhye, Mujeeb > Ellis, 3rd trade TBD. Could be a loop donut or Dwarshuis.

Wouldn’t mind Kerr being rested this round. Saves the need to bring in a donut and can focus on another upgrade. Really trying to plot this for round 8 and 9.

Ellis looped on Bowl line.

Ranked 555. Pretty happy with my team. Couldn't quite afford keeping Kerr over Abbott but it might not turn out badly given Abbott should play next game and it seems like Kerr could be rested as part of the 6ers strategy to negotiate the busy schedule.

Trades were - Kerr, Philippe, Naveed > Jhye Richardson, Wade, Connolly.

Have the luxury of looping Stoinis and Guptill

Screen Shot 2022-12-31 at 2.07.40 pm.png

Remove this Banner Ad

BBL BBL SC 2022/23

Remove this Banner Ad

Back