Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like this already happened and the watcher got a result otherwise what the hell happened yesterday?
Sorry I misread the question.

If the watcher targets themselves while holding the amulet, they would block their own action.

Amulet blocks actions for people when the amulet holder is targeted with an action.

Last edited:
At least we're both playing the game. Where is everyone else today?
if wiz is the evasive wolf he shouldn't have visited 3kz
if wiz had the amulet 3kz shouldn't have got a result

either of the above could be explained by mod error but both doesn't seem like the kind of mistake BEaston would make

If the tracker targets themselves while holding the amulet, they would block their own action.

Amulet blocks actions for people when the amulet holder is targeted with an action.
no im not asking if the watcher having the amulet would stop them from watching themselves

but if the amulet holder visits who is being watched, what result the watcher would get

if wiz is the evasive wolf he shouldn't have visited 3kz
if wiz had the amulet 3kz shouldn't have got a result

either of the above could be explained by mod error but both doesn't seem like the kind of mistake BEaston would make
Didn't 3kz visit wiz?

If the tracker targets themselves while holding the amulet, they would block their own action.

ZergMinion this bit would say that you can't track the amulet holder but you can watch someone else and find out the amulet holder visited them is my read as the first action targets the amulet holder but the second action doesn't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ZergMinion this bit would say that you can't track the amulet holder but you can watch someone else and find out the amulet holder visited them is my read as the first action targets the amulet holder but the second action doesn't
Yeah. Wiz clearly had the amulet and isn't the evasive wolf, but I'm still an idiot.

Went to bed last night terrified I would not awake after a few threats . But the sounds of wolves woke me early and when I looked outside I saw many of fellow villagers , well I thought they were villagers until I looked closer and some were really hairy and covered in blood . I couldn’t recognise them sadly , but another walking under a lamppost trying to hurry home before sun arose looked very much like thewizmelon , he is a vampire ! But maybe I was mistaken .
thewizardmelon??? Vampire???

Wait? Were you drunk?

Yeah. Wiz clearly had the amulet and isn't the evasive wolf, but I'm still an idiot.
Wiz will be big evil. The alibi yesterday was cigarette paper thin.

Well… those accusations mean zip then really! How can you accuse someone if you aren’t exactly sure! 🙄
Well i didnt directly asccuse him. only he raises suspicions.

Will listen to others before placing vote to lynch someone.

WE did well yesterday and lynched two baddies.

Sadly the villagers killed other villagers overnight too.

Well i didnt directly asccuse him. only he raises suspicions.

Will listen to others before placing vote to lynch someone.

WE did well yesterday and lynched two baddies.

Sadly the villagers killed other villagers overnight too.
I’m kidding fella.

I’d guarantee that Wiz is evil and holding a top role of some sort. I know his excuse yesterday was legit but he often plays the I see all but I’m hiding kinda sthick! So I’m good to pop a vote here temporarily.

Let’s see if the one handed bandit shows his face

thewizardmelon Gralin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back