Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie is floundering a bit here. Reckon there's a decent chance he's head vampire and dero is a recruit. Like 25% decent.
did we have some reason to think Pie was village?

How about Zerg then, as also 50-50, and which would incriminate dero without lynching him?
If you actually hit dank and he didn’t die, he is the most likely chance.

After that, Zerg, TGB and I are equal chance of being one of the heads. But we’re the only options.

If you’re not compromised you’ve gotta go with what info you have. I suspect Zerg is the other head, but you’re the ones that hit dank, and he should be dead if he isn’t.

did we have some reason to think Pie was village?
Been seered twice, can’t trust me nor others, difference is dank has been hit and not died, Zerg playing his usual evil game. I’ve played a straight bat all game.

Seered as a villager by IMS and then seered last night as villager by tenz, but that doesn't rule out former beta with IMS covering, of head vampire.
You’re just upset that I worked out you have a tell when you’re evil.

Please kill me tonight wolf or vampire, so I can stop my head from exploding.

My thoughts are:

Head: Zerg, recruited dero n3, pie n5

or

Head: Pie, recruited dero n3, kurve n5

I'll change again to DERO[/b} sorry BEaston

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please kill me tonight wolf or vampire, so I can stop my head from exploding.

My thoughts are:

Head: Zerg, recruited dero n3, pie n5

or

Head: Pie, recruited dero n3, kurve n5

I'll change again to DERO[/b} sorry BEaston
Lol I would not recruit like that nor would I be going at Zerg if Zerg had recruited me.

Jesus Christ flogs have to be infiltrated if DERO isn’t.
I trust flogs more than DERO just now. They could be lying to me of course, but they seem so nice...

Yeah. I reckon he was protected by a converted doctor now.
If you’re right then that’s an incredible play but I doubt it highly. If he was and is like a recruit with DERO and we get a multi-lynch that would be huge but again, doubt it. Hope so though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back