Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be a ballsy call seeing as I've been under a decent amount of suspicion. If vampires are trying to win they'd grab outed village roles seeing as they don't want to accidentally try recruiting a night immune player.
You are a shrewd player and may or may not have access to a kill. I am looking at pies the same way.

King Tenz would be high up on the list and he hasn’t done anything today to convince me that he wasn’t picked up last night.

Jmoo has access to a kill so would be a good candidate.

Bringing a wolf in would not only give access to a kill but could also potentially help with lynch numbers. I’m wondering whether there is any paranoia in amongst the wolves. Makes for an interesting day. Even better if it is a mother wolf.

The issue is if any of the confirmed good roles are converted. The chance of the recruits all being the unconfirmed players is unlikely (though maybe we got lucky and they picked night immune ones and couldn’t convert or the player they wanted to convert was killed the same night).

We can only go off the info we have and if dank isn’t night immune then it’s clear he was protected (no amulet or block in play) which goes back to DERO. However it is a stretch, but certainly a plausible option.

The issue is if any of the confirmed good roles are converted. The chance of the recruits all being the unconfirmed players is unlikely (though maybe we got lucky and they picked night immune ones and couldn’t convert or the player they wanted to convert was killed the same night).

We can only go off the info we have and if dank isn’t night immune then it’s clear he was protected (no amulet or block in play) which goes back to DERO. However it is a stretch, but certainly a plausible option.
Flogs are dong there thing. I reckon Dank is the vamp.

You are a shrewd player and may or may not have access to a kill. I am looking at pies the same way.

King Tenz would be high up on the list and he hasn’t done anything today to convince me that he wasn’t picked up last night.

Jmoo has access to a kill so would be a good candidate.

Bringing a wolf in would not only give access to a kill but could also potentially help with lynch numbers. I’m wondering whether there is any paranoia in amongst the wolves. Makes for an interesting day. Even better if it is a mother wolf.
I know I'm sick and stuff isn't making as much sense as normal, but surely if the last wolf is recruited they're not paranoid about vampires? I don't think it's possible to have more than one wolf left?

i’m about to jump on a plane for 8 hours which may or may not have wifi,
so i’ll probably need to drop a vote that can’t change, but on whom should that vote be?

jmoo wan please, BEaston.

If he's been recruited (and I would think he would have to be, considering protections and the amulet don't stop recruitment), he is going to get the Vampires quicker to their win condition (which only needs 4 more deaths). It's probably a big risk, because if he ISN'T a recruit, then we need to lynch the Head Vampire tomorrow with no mistakes.

If he's been recruited (and I would think he would have to be, considering protections and the amulet don't stop recruitment), he is going to get the Vampires quicker to their win condition (which only needs 4 more deaths). It's probably a big risk, because if he ISN'T a recruit, then we need to lynch the Head Vampire tomorrow with no mistakes.
Surely it’s better to take a shot at the head though? Saves a kill and if you’re wrong we lose a kill and then there’s two for evil/neutral. I get what you’re saying and not necessarily disagreeing he could be, but essentially it’s game over if you’re wrong.

The amulet stops recruitment...

This feels like a dumb play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is insanity!

Whatever you are doing MC Bad Genius you need to make up your mind because I am busy at work.

I still think Dank is the play here .
What are the chances of the flogs being infiltrated as recruits? What if KT was the first recruit and his "luck" of hitting back-to-back flogs was less luck, as one had already been recruited and therefore a second one could have been added for the third recruit.

It might sound a bit crazy, but so is the flogs trying to take out jmoo wan.

They could have said they tried to hit dank therefore framing him (if he was telling the truth) and Kurve's plea for the last wolf to "come out" signals they don't know who it is 100%.

This will probably get me blowback and that's fine, but this whole situation is a bit iffy.

It was a joke, I meant to post a hypnotic giphy :rolleyes:
Fair enough. This is why vamps scare the **** out of me in this game, legit lose trust in everyone. Chances are that someone in a good role has been converted (just sheer odds of it), which is what makes it very hard to trust. Why do you guys and gals think jmoo is the one converted? Is there any evidence to it (I know me passing the amulet and then it conveniently disappearing might have been one).?

three truisms of werewolf:

i don’t get protected
i don’t get the amulet
i don’t get recruited

100% the flogs would’ve been recruited by now- that gives a huge voting bloc

The amulet stops recruitment...

This feels like a dumb play.
Oh almost certainly - I obviously misread that part of the OP.

Here's what we know about the amulet though:

Night 1 & Day 1 - thewizardmelon (as he escaped the lynch)
Night 2 & Day 2 - Another Mafia (presumably)
Night 3 & Day 3 - Pie 4 Life (claimed)
Night 4 & Day 4 - ?? (maybe jmoo, but he said he didn't get it)
Night 5 & Day 5 - ??

So it wouldn't have stopped either jmoo or DERO from being recruited on Nights 3 and 5.

Whatever you are doing MC Bad Genius you need to make up your mind because I am busy at work.

I still think Dank is the play here .
But I can't possibly trust you, as you are one of the two highest priority recruits. Surely you can agree with that?

Also, I'm at work too, so this harebrained scheme will probably have to go back in its box as I have a meeting that will stretch past deadline.

three truisms of werewolf:

i don’t get protected
i don’t get the amulet
i don’t get recruited

100% the flogs would’ve been recruited by now- that gives a huge voting bloc
This makes me trust you even less.

What is the benefit of recruiting a Flog? I guess, it means you know the identity of two other players instantly. If dogs was recruited Night 3 and then Kurve last night, they've absolutely run rings around me. Granted, not that hard, but still ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back