beating collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

The best thing about beating Collingwood...

mmmm

The collingwood supporters all arc up, trying to defend themselves and they all get cocky and think of excuses, it's funny.

leonmagic said:
:D :D :D

Why must every 3rd thread on this site be about us???

Because there team has been so crappy that they have to pick on us cause there jealous that we have a better team weather they bet us or not

dotty_babe said:
Because there team has been so crappy that they have to pick on us cause there jealous that we have a better team weather they bet us or not

Do they give the mentally ill internet access these days ???? :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA - what a laugh - take your medication, get a shrink & work through the statements you just made.

Champagne Comedy & you dont even realise it. :D

ps - You are quite the cunning linguist as well. :D

dotty_babe said:

Let's go into our little time machine and go back a little further...

... interesting, we have spotted 16 flags to Carlton and 14 to Collingwood.

Bottom line is, you are in the bottom four this year. We are not... hence, we are better than you this year regardless what you did last year. Going by your logic, Melbourne have a worse team than Hawthorn this year because last year Hawthorn did better than them.

Please do us all a favour here and go back to Nicks. The rules here state "Respect the team when you post on their board". If I was on the Collingwood board I'd have to do the same thing - over there they can thrash-talk Carlton all they want. Not in here though.

Thrawn said:
Let's go into our little time machine and go back a little further...

... interesting, we have spotted 16 flags to Carlton and 14 to Collingwood.

Bottom line is, you are in the bottom four this year. We are not... hence, we are better than you this year regardless what you did last year. Going by your logic, Melbourne have a worse team than Hawthorn this year because last year Hawthorn did better than them.

Please do us all a favour here and go back to Nicks. The rules here state "Respect the team when you post on their board". If I was on the Collingwood board I'd have to do the same thing - over there they can thrash-talk Carlton all they want. Not in here though.

Hey Thrawn,
She can barely (actualy cant) string a sentence together, its quite amusing trying to work out what she is trying to say. :D

You carlton supporters crack me up I tell you another reason why it is so good beating the magpies because they get sucked in every time. Coming from a Brisbane point all you have to say is 3 premierships in a row 1 againest bombers 2 againest Eddies Mob what's that team again oh yeah Collingwood.

vosstheboss said:
You carlton supporters crack me up I tell you another reason why it is so good beating the magpies because they get sucked in every time. Coming from a Brisbane point all you have to say is 3 premierships in a row 1 againest bombers 2 againest Eddies Mob what's that team again oh yeah Collingwood.

Hey Vosstheboss all true Carton supporters would have enjoyed seeing your Lions beat the Bombers and Collingwood

I have supported the Blues for 35 years, and I have to say that the wins over Collingwood still rank up there as the most enjoyable. :D Two wins over the Pies this year, especially given the nature of both of them, was very satisfying.

Even our wooden spoon year was made more bearable when the Pies fell at the last hurdle.
I gave my collegues absolute ******** all summer with a barrage of emails ect ect.
It made me forget (almost)how bad we were.
we all know what JOFFA stands for dont we?
J. JEE
O. OUR
F. FOOTBALLers are
F. F@$#*&G
A. AWFUL.

You see the Pie brain is such that nearly good enough is ok ,like they get to go to the "big ball" but they dont get to dance and then they stick by their players and get rid of Heath Scotland(thank you so much)and then they refused to trade Didak for Nick Stevens(just say this one to yourself a couple of times)Everytime I see Didak and I mean everytime i absolutly ******** my pants laughing!!!! Once again thank you so much.
My final thought on the pies is .......Nathan Buckley left Brisbane to play in a premiership. Before he left he was offered more money by both Carlton and North Melbourne.History being the cruel bitch that it is will show
`95 PREMIERS Carlton
`96 PREMIERS North Melbourne
`99 PREMIERS North Melbourne
`01 PREMIERS Brisbane
`02 PREMIERS Brisbane
`03 PREMIERS Brisbane
`04 Premiers Ah UM mm Brisbane maybe?
Well Bucks the story about it raining Virgins while you were locked in a toilet with Eddie Mcguire seems about the only stroke of bad luck that has not fallen your way or has it??????????

Remove this Banner Ad

beating collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back