Beep Test Stanton 16.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It will be interesting to see if Stanton plays alot better football under Hird, because a few years back Hird was the one who gave him no 5, he looked like he was gone at the end of 2010 and took a long time to sign, But Hird got the signiture and now Stanton is fitter then he has ever been.

That they're all duds I suppose. :rolleyes:

Dalziell only had one good season at the Lions, but Walker and Stanton are handy players at worst. Neither are guns, but both are integral members of their respective sides.

Walker is a dud. So is Dalziell. Stanton is slightly above average. None of them can kick, all of them can run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These can be significant factors on whether a 16.2 is a good score
Sorry, but this post is complete rubbish.

16.2 isn't a good score, as you say.

Furthermore, 16.2 is an absolutely great score pretty much, no matter what.

From a physiology point of view, the variations you point to would perhaps mean the difference between someone getting a 15.9 or a 16.2, of which both scores are basically elite.

In essence, you cannot achieve a 16.2 beep test in semi-controlled conditions without having elite fitness.

Someone is upset. If you can't take the Carlton goggles off and realise how ordinary Walker is, that's not my fault.

Nobody thinks Walker's a star but to say he's a dud just shows you have no idea. From Richmond I would only take Cotchin, Deledio, Martin, Newman, Riewoldt and Tuck over him excluding all the new drafties who I haven't seen.

Nobody thinks Walker's a star but to say he's a dud just shows you have no idea. From Richmond I would only take Cotchin, Deledio, Martin, Newman, Riewoldt and Tuck over him excluding all the new drafties who I haven't seen.

Why bring Richmond into it? I never said our list was good. Most of them are unproven kids.

You would take Walker over Foley yet you say I have no idea. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back