BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

just wondering about portarlinton player chris dickenson, what does he go like i think he is playing for warracknabeal in the wimmera league this year

got told last night that newcomb are signing pete bury tonight, but he can only commit to 10 games, work reasons i presume. and they also expect to have rick wilde signed within 2 weeks.

also can anyone tell me anything about thomsons new coach luke mclean. i know he played in the bfl a few years back but thats about all.

got told last night that newcomb are signing pete bury tonight, but he can only commit to 10 games, work reasons i presume. and they also expect to have rick wilde signed within 2 weeks.

also can anyone tell me anything about thomsons new coach luke mclean. i know he played in the bfl a few years back but thats about all.
luke mclean is an absolute gun

Last yrs BFL reserves B&F Tom Perry is trying to get a clearance from heads to play with newcomb this season.

yeah he goes alright but has tickets on himself,yeah that hanger was in the 05 granny taken by stevie baranski but luke had the last laugh winning the BOG medal as well as the premiership

definately has tickets on himself. one of the great photos i reckon, pity he didnt get the flag to go with. how are all things bfl shaping up this year? who are the improvers and sliders? any practice matches played yet?

There will be a new local footy radio show beginning this Sunday Night from 8-9pm on 94.7 The Pulse known as The Final Siren. The show will feature regular updates from the three local Geelong leagues as well as a wrap of everything happening in the world of AFL and weekly interviews. To join the fan page of Facebook and become involved in the show visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fi...0554404?ref=ts

Rick Wilde looks like playing at Newtown, has done a lot of pre season and looking fit for one last crack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear that torquay big man Adam Bird has been spotted training at Winchelsea ! Whats Torquay doing to push all these player away ?

Bird is playing at Torquay buddy ! All your posts are pretty average... I hope your hearing this rubbish and not making it up. Who in there right mind would bother going out to Winch to play with all those blokes they got into the club last year.

Started at Barwon Heads, went to GSWP, then to Canberra i think. Gun player, and would be pushing 30 now.
Will just correct you there, was at East Geelong, then Newcomb, Griffith and then possibly tassie somewhere now coaching Thomson. Different Luke Mc Lean at Barwon Heads mate, that blokes probably goal umpired about 500 games now!

I watched Barwon Heads in a praccy match yesterday against Oak Park, they went down by a couple of goals but were never the less very impressive. I was impressed by a couple of their players namely lanky wingman O'Halleran I think his name was and dashing back pocket Damon Sala

I watched Barwon Heads in a praccy match yesterday against Oak Park, they went down by a couple of goals but were never the less very impressive. I was impressed by a couple of their players namely lanky wingman O'Halleran I think his name was and dashing back pocket Damon Sala

Tom O'Halloran is the man you're talking about. Played with the Falcons a few years back and should be a handy pick up. Barwon Heads might finally be ready to step back into fifth spot in the finals with their arch rivals Ocean Grove to slip out.

Here's a predicted ladder for the season:
1 Ammos
2 Queenscliff
3 Drysdale
4 Torquay
5 Barwon Heads
6 Anglesea
7 Ocean Grove
8 Modewarre
9 Portarlington
10 Newcomb - but they will win a game

Yeah i went along and watched the Heads and Oak Park as well. O Hallaron was v. impressive and i reckon that Sala is going to be an absolute beauty with a few more games under his belt.

There will be a new local footy radio show beginning this Sunday Night from 8-9pm on 94.7 The Pulse known as The Final Siren. The show will feature regular updates from the three local Geelong leagues as well as a wrap of everything happening in the world of AFL and weekly interviews. To join the fan page of Facebook and become involved in the show visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fi...0554404?ref=ts
did not get a chance to listen tonight but who is hosting?

newcomb have a praccy game against forrest this week. should be interesting to see who has signed up to play for the struggling club

Will just correct you there, was at East Geelong, then Newcomb, Griffith and then possibly tassie somewhere now coaching Thomson. Different Luke Mc Lean at Barwon Heads mate, that blokes probably goal umpired about 500 games now!

No, Lukey played at Heads, with his brother Bobby. I was there, he would have been about 16 or 17 and playing in the 1's.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back