BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes you are certainly right port are not 100 points off the mark with q cliff and drys.
As i said earlier from all reports players are not getting along with coaches and coaching staff. i as much as anyone would love to see port thereabouts this year and im just sick of getting promised the world with new coaches and players and automatically thinking we are finals contenders. The players are also sick of this.
Maybe as you said they need to have a sit down and nut this all out before things get worse and i do not want to see that happen

A couple points here. a) you have no direct involvement with the club, so who the hell are you to hide behind your keyboard & refer to yourself as 'we' in your comments. b) If your so desperate to see the club improve, instaed of s*********G people, put your money where your mouth is.

A couple points here. a) you have no direct involvement with the club, so who the hell are you to hide behind your keyboard & refer to yourself as 'we' in your comments. b) If your so desperate to see the club improve, instaed of s*********G people, put your money where your mouth is.

Mate it's an internet forum, the whole point of it is so people can write things and hide behind their keyboard. You need to get used to it and sometimes take things with a grain of salt and not get offended because a lot of what is said on here is complete crap.

how do u know that i have no direct involvment in the club. This wouldnt concern u so much if none of what im saying is true but it obviously does so there are some things that need to be addressed and if i didnt care why would i continue on with it. If port dont beat modda next game some things need to be addressed or we are in some trouble to losing to newcomb. no offence to newcomb people. Also may i add i know for an absolute FACT that port are cruising finacially wise so u obviously have no idea mate haha u idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interleague proved on saturday what most people round this region already knew... BFL isn't a good league and is very over rated by the people involved in it... Cant wait for them to play the GDFL in 2012.

Interleague proved on saturday what most people round this region already knew... BFL isn't a good league and is very over rated by the people involved in it... Cant wait for them to play the GDFL in 2012.

You elitest people from the GFL should not be throwing stones. The Ballarat Football League has fallen away dramatically over the last 3-4 years, and to account for the GFL easily, also suggests that you people over rate yourselves.
I can't help but think you are one of these GFL 2's players, who think even they are better than the other Geelong leagues?

You elitest people from the GFL should not be throwing stones. The Ballarat Football League has fallen away dramatically over the last 3-4 years, and to account for the GFL easily, also suggests that you people over rate yourselves.
I can't help but think you are one of these GFL 2's players, who think even they are better than the other Geelong leagues?

Ahh Dickens...you see BFL also stands for Bellarine Football League. In your vigour to make your point you may have overlooked this...There is a long running debate comparing GDFL with Bellarine FL (BFL).

1- 12 points an easy win these days?? GFL kicked 1.8 in the last, IF they kick 8.1 instead they win easy.

2- Follow a GFL club but dont play. GFL 2's is not better than the other leagues thats a ordinary comment by you. Bellerine is not a very good comp and thats a fact.

Bit old and rotund now anyway isn't he?

Mate have you seen him of late ? Haami would slot into any senior team in Geelong id say & il tell you right now id be very suprised if he plays in the ressies for more then 1 week.... Hop is the missing link to our 2010 premiership campain !!!!

Amos 2010 yeeeeeeehaaaaa

I have a mate at OG who reckons they will be lucky to have 16 fit players this week. The flu has hit them badly. They only had 22 at training last night and last thursday canceled training. Queenscliff were always going to beat them, could be by alot more now

Ahh Dickens...you see BFL also stands for Bellarine Football League. In your vigour to make your point you may have overlooked this...There is a long running debate comparing GDFL with Bellarine FL (BFL).

I don't even follow the BFL, and had you conducted some research you would have figured that out.
But, when GFL followers come onto this thread and start slinging mud, when their own "backyard" is just as muddy, I find it quite amusing.

1- 12 points an easy win these days?? GFL kicked 1.8 in the last, IF they kick 8.1 instead they win easy.

2- Follow a GFL club but dont play. GFL 2's is not better than the other leagues thats a ordinary comment by you. Bellerine is not a very good comp and thats a fact.

1- IF my Aunty had balls, she'd be my Uncle.

2- Point taken.

Mate have you seen him of late ? Haami would slot into any senior team in Geelong id say & il tell you right now id be very suprised if he plays in the ressies for more then 1 week.... Hop is the missing link to our 2010 premiership campain !!!!

Amos 2010 yeeeeeeehaaaaa

your probably that clown last year from ammos who was ammos 2009 on big footy talking up how they were going to win the flag,he hasnt logged back in this year to scared.But what a choke they did on the big stage last year couldnt of happened to a better team and as for him slotting into any side in geelong get of the drugs

your probably that clown last year from ammos who was ammos 2009 on big footy talking up how they were going to win the flag,he hasnt logged back in this year to scared.But what a choke they did on the big stage last year couldnt of happened to a better team and as for him slotting into any side in geelong get of the drugs

No that would be me. Nice of you to remember me though.

Remove this Banner Ad

BFL Bellarine Football League - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back