Ben Hart Joins Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

The obvious move would be Watters to coach the midfield, Hart to coach the defence...No dramas however, I'm sure MM as the Director of Coaching will sort it out ;)

One of my fav player ever, and probably in the 5 best defenders of the last 20 years. Great appointment.

Have to agree.
Very good appointment.:thumbsu:

Good to see some replacement talent coming in before all our assistant coaches are gone... though there's still time for someone to take him off us before next year starts and he's even helped coach for a single game.

Seriously though, Adelaide's defensive coach? I'm fairly clueless as to how great of a bloke this guy is, but how good has Adelaide's defense been in the last few years? (Serious question, maybe it's been better than I realised).

Adelaide have generally had a good defense in recent years and we've had some very good defenders come through.

This year we got absolutely smashed in the midfield in just about every game we played but our defense held together reasonably well, given how many times the ball was coming in. Out of all our assistant coaches, Hart is the only one I wanted to stay.

That said, I'm not bitter about this. Adelaide has a new coach now and I'm hoping he's given all the freedom he needs to get some new coaches in.

Our best assistant coach in a year where we got absolutely destroyed everywhere, yet the backline more often than not made the result look better than it was. Good get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Hart Joins Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back