Rumour Ben King 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I must have been seeing things when I saw the Dockers training facilities at Sth Freo oval.
I also must have imagined the George Doig medal.
By that logic my wafl club must be connected to East Perth. Wce connected to freo and half the ****in teams in Melbourne are all connected to each other.

By that logic my wafl club must be connected to East Perth. Wce connected to freo and half the fu**in teams in Melbourne are all connected to each other.
How so?

Eagles b and f medal is called the John Worsfold medal.

What's the name of Ur wafl clubs award?

Also no idea what Ur talking about melb clubs being connected. They all have their own training facilities
Doggies at Whitten oval. Saints Moorabbin. Etc.

I don't recall any Melbourne based AFL club ever sharing a training facility with another AFL club. Has never ever happened. I remember a short period where Fitzroy and the Doggies shared Whitten oval. Can't recall if they both trained there though. That was in the 80s.

So really not sure what Ur logic is

How so?

Eagles b and f medal is called the John Worsfold medal.

What's the name of Ur wafl clubs award?

Also no idea what Ur talking about melb clubs being connected. They all have their own training facilities
Doggies at Whitten oval. Saints Moorabbin. Etc.

I don't recall any Melbourne based AFL club ever sharing a training facility with another AFL club. Has never ever happened. I remember a short period where Fitzroy and the Doggies shared Whitten oval. Can't recall if they both trained there though. That was in the 80s.

So really not sure what Ur logic is
They only named the medal that in 2003 near on a decade after their inception. The Fremantle football was not born out of the east Fremantle football club or south Fremantle football club. They have nothing to do with each other.

Subiaco and East Perth share a ground but our clubs aren't connected to each other. One doesn't oversee the other. They are rivals.

The Melbourne clubs share a home ground that doesn't mean they have some in common. It's just shared facilities.

From memory Melbourne and Fitzroy shared training facilities at one point. I'm guessing you think they're connected somehow too.

Like seriously the Fremantle football club inception had nothing to do with east or south freo. Its an AFL Start up.

Does Ben King play for South Fremantle now?

Does Ben King play for South Fremantle now?
Don't you know king and Fremantle have a strong connection. Their old training ground at Fremantle is right across from king square.

It's basically a done deal.

Wtf are you on about. The Dockers have literally nothing to do with east and south freo. If anything they had more in common with claremont given the senior coach and amount of claremont players they took in.

The Dockers were created by the AFL. There was no merger between East and South freo who btw hate each other. Many east and south freo fans were rusted on Eagles.

The Dockers were literally a franchise created by the AFL with very little input from either south or East freo on that decision.

But sure has the name freo in it so must be EaSt and SoUtH fReO

You actually have no idea. Lol.
The main thing I was trying to get at was freo was not just some expansion club with zero history like gws and Gold Coast!!! There’s a century of history I mean where do you think we use to train or have our club head quarters? South Fremantle oval! We only moved because the ground is in the heart of Fremantle and can’t actually have upgrades done on it.

Also glad to hear Ben king signed on with Gold Coast.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoke with a mate who was at the Boxing Day Test with a well known champion footballer / media identity .... when questioning him about Ben King the football identity's definitive absolute answer was that Ben King will be at the Saints in 2023 :thumbsu:

Spoke with a mate who was at the BBL game at Metricon with a well known champion footballer / media identity .... when questioning him about Ben King the football identity's definitive absolute answer was that Ben King will be at the SUNS in 2023 👍

Wouldn't think it's that hard to work out

Laugh all you like the inside mail is that he will be a Saint in 2023 ;)

Guess Billy ray imaginary mate knows more than Matthew Lloyd.. I mean Sarcoidevo imaginary mate.

Thread title update needed op
Ben king 2025

I heard he is staying
So, on the first page we had:
*Bombers
*Saints
*non-descript Melbourne club who isn't Bombers or Saints (from his old man no less)
*Richmond
*Always going to play in Victoria - silly pick by GC

And one person with 5 simple words.

Oh BS
There were stacks of Saints fans on here claiming it was a done deal to the Saints.
Especially on saintsational.

since when am i all saints fans or since when was my post excluding them from it. how was me stating that i think he will stay a sun bullshit or me trying to highlight to people they were making too many assumptions bullshit either.

you've been going harder at this than the majority of saints fans though. you were convinced he was going for 2 first rounders at a minimum.

You actually have no idea. Lol.
The main thing I was trying to get at was freo was not just some expansion club with zero history like gws and Gold Coast!!! There’s a century of history I mean where do you think we use to train or have our club head quarters? South Fremantle oval! We only moved because the ground is in the heart of Fremantle and can’t actually have upgrades done on it.

Also glad to hear Ben king signed on with Gold Coast.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

but you literally did have zero history. east and south freo's history is not the history of the freo dockers. it's like WCE claiming the history of the entire wafl competition prior to 1986, including east and south freo. i'm sure dockers fans would love that argument.

football had been played in NSW, particularly western sydney, and the GC for decades. does that mean they can claim that history too.

the great irony in your post is that you are obviously unaware of the southport sharks. if you're claiming east and south freo, it's pretty hilarious you think GC are an expansion club with zero history, given the link between southport sharks is much much much stronger to GC than any of the freo clubs to the dockers.

since when am i all saints fans or since when was my post excluding them from it. how was me stating that i think he will stay a sun bullshit or me trying to highlight to people they were making too many assumptions bullshit either.

you've been going harder at this than the majority of saints fans though. you were convinced he was going for 2 first rounders at a minimum.
I have said he wasn't going anywhere. That there were rumours.

I said that's he's worth two x top 10 picks.

Suns don't want draft picks they want players.

I said nobody would have the trade currency to get it done.

Saints fans claimed Suns would have to accept anything. I called BS on this.

But sure. Make shit up.

Sensational for the Suns.

Feeling for the thousands of St.Kilda, Essendon and Collingwood fans who had already picked out his jumper number for their sides.
Putting aside the apparent ‘romance’ of having twins play together, any fair dinkum St.Kilda supporter knows we need quality mids, not a slightly less talented clone of a player we already have. For all our many deficiencies, we are well served in the forward half. But aside from Jack Steele, our midfield is very bland. BK always indicated he was going to stay so not sure why so many posters thought otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Ben King 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back