Benalla & District

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will Tatong go in the next 3 weeks of football ?
I see they play Bonnie Doon and then Longwood and Goorambat for the second time.
How do they rate there chances for the next 3, could put them on top and untouchable or bring them well back to the pack. :D

How will Tatong go in the next 3 weeks of football ?
I see they play Bonnie Doon and then Longwood and Goorambat for the second time.
How do they rate there chances for the next 3, could put them on top and untouchable or bring them well back to the pack. :D
Well roger we have already beaten both goorambat by 13 points and longwood by 10 goals. longwood beat doon by 8 goals so mathamaticly we are a 18 goal better side than doon. i think this week you will see us 4-0 after a convincing win over doon at the tatong recreational reserve. our first home game for the year i guarentee we wont dissapoint. and with 2 senion players come back this week it will only make us stronger for the clash. :D :thumbsu:

Think those plans might be on ice for a while wiseowl, but only time will tell......
Where you been Moosha ? Miss your insightfull banta . Are you getting a kick .Is it true that something big or someone is about to grace the Tatong FC in some sort of capacity .Make them almost untouchable.Maybe just a rumour.

Looks like Tatong arn't short of confidence, only seen them play one game though. They were good but I dont think there that good to go through the year undefeated. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see, and it would be a shame to see them knocked back on their arses. Personaly I think Bonnie Doon may be too tuff for them, any ideas from someone who isn't a Tatong person on how Tatong will go over the next three weeks. :D

Lets have names . Cut the crap .[/quote
lol you know luvit. if all blacks didnt give kaine dockery what he wanted which was to play 2s all year cos he hates losing by 30 goals week in week out, he was leaving to come to tatong. There is no secret there. And all blacks being piss weak, folded to the demands of 1 player. or should i say there only decent player, oh whoops i forgot about ROY...LOL. if kaine had of left blacks there would have been no all blacks because he would of taken half the side with him. Then wally and dimma would have changed the club name to the Benalla All Armstrongs!! cos thats about all the players they would have had.
And once all blacks get kicked out of O&K for being to Crap the only league the could come in to is B&D. it would be a real struggle for swanny then. they might have competition for the BOTTOM of the ladder!!! Bottom line All Blacks will never be good whilst wally and dimma are there. look how well they did for tatong!!! LOL. and in 2 years Don Moss has rebuilt a whole new tatong outfit that has the capability to go undefeated all year. You be the judge!! any thoughts????
Since the Putt days Tatong were stuck on the bottom of the ladder till 2003 , so Blacks are going through hard times and you want to kick them while there down and you obviously have a personal issue with Wally & Dimma who served your club for a couple of years . I also recall you being 3 or 4 points off playing off in a grand final . Dont knock swanny mate because there having a dip no swanny no league .Dont reckon there offering boots and gear or what ever they want to go out there , not like some .

Lets have names . Cut the crap .[/quote
lol you know luvit. if all blacks didnt give kaine dockery what he wanted which was to play 2s all year cos he hates losing by 30 goals week in week out, he was leaving to come to tatong. There is no secret there. And all blacks being piss weak, folded to the demands of 1 player. or should i say there only decent player, oh whoops i forgot about ROY...LOL. if kaine had of left blacks there would have been no all blacks because he would of taken half the side with him. Then wally and dimma would have changed the club name to the Benalla All Armstrongs!! cos thats about all the players they would have had.
And once all blacks get kicked out of O&K for being to Crap the only league the could come in to is B&D. it would be a real struggle for swanny then. they might have competition for the BOTTOM of the ladder!!! Bottom line All Blacks will never be good whilst wally and dimma are there. look how well they did for tatong!!! LOL. and in 2 years Don Moss has rebuilt a whole new tatong outfit that has the capability to go undefeated all year. You be the judge!! any thoughts????
Did he not coach Goorambat then was replaced and have since won a flag and runners up so dont get to excited

Looks like Tatong arn't short of confidence, only seen them play one game though. They were good but I dont think there that good to go through the year undefeated. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see, and it would be a shame to see them knocked back on their arses. Personaly I think Bonnie Doon may be too tuff for them, any ideas from someone who isn't a Tatong person on how Tatong will go over the next three weeks. :D
Hey Roger Tatong person here. I think we might be gettin a bit a head of ourselves here. As a player I think we have won three games and only three games. It is a long long way from a premership. Bonnie Doon will be a huge game but I think we will have a win. Thre next round will be interesting all sides will be stronger second time round and if Tatong win on Saturday they will be the side that is hunted. I think some of our players and supporters might be getting a little cocky. I believe that the game of football is agreat leveler abd just when u think ur untouchable it bites u on the arse. So I think we could go through the whole year undefeated but we will have to improve a whole lot more than the level thatwe are displaying at the moment. (weren't great against Swanny). I think it takes a great side to go through a season undefeated and at this stage we are NOT a great side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did he not coach Goorambat then was replaced and have since won a flag and runners up so dont get to excited

:thumbsu: True that he was not as successful at Gbat as Wombat has been over the last few years but Wombat had a much more talented players while Mossy was stuck with blokes who seemed mentally ******ed:confused: . But you would have to hand it to the ******s they stuck around while all the talent has up and gone as soon as a flag is in the clubrooms. Shame money can win the flag but can’t give those blokes loyalty and heart for there club:rolleyes: ...

Sorry gents i realise this isn’t a O&K thread just a Tatong thread, featuring a bit of All Blacks bashing - but i would like to ask magpie8 who would leave with Dockers from the senior side? Few of the 2's boys might go with him but i cant see any 1's players going.
Some very miss informed people posting absolute shit about issues they don’t know anything about.
Yes All Blacks are struggling at the moment and if hero’s want to jump in and get a cheap shot while we're down go for it. The true football minds out there will realise this and ignore the egotistic views of a few blokes that have won a couple of games......
Good on ya lads, try stealing from a baby might be an even easier target.....

Sorry gents i realise this isn’t a O&K thread just a Tatong thread, featuring a bit of All Blacks bashing - but i would like to ask magpie8 who would leave with Dockers from the senior side? Few of the 2's boys might go with him but i cant see any 1's players going.
Some very miss informed people posting absolute shit about issues they don’t know anything about.
Yes All Blacks are struggling at the moment and if hero’s want to jump in and get a cheap shot while we're down go for it. The true football minds out there will realise this and ignore the egotistic views of a few blokes that have won a couple of games......

hopefully he wouldn't take roy with him. that would be the deathnell for the blacks:)

kaine is all blacks mate!! if he wasnt then why would the go to such lengths as letting last years 1s captain play 2s????? :p

and just for the record moosha when was the last time all blacks seniors Played in the september action???? and with all blacks these days recruiting people from the ghetto, thats the way the club will stay. these are not cheap shots, mearly the dead set truth. believe me i use to play there!!!! get out whilst you still know what it feels like to win!! but guess what FLACKY!!! tatong dont want u!!!!! maybee try swanny!!! lol

and just for the record moosha when was the last time all blacks seniors Played in the september action???? and with all blacks these days recruiting people from the ghetto, thats the way the club will stay. these are not cheap shots, mearly the dead set truth. believe me i use to play there!!!! get out whilst you still know what it feels like to win!! but guess what FLACKY!!! tatong dont want u!!!!! maybee try swanny!!! lol

Mad Magpie8 i reckon that you are a total knob i was reading over a few of your posts and was wondering if all you do is bag out other footy clubs and people in them other than your own club.I thought these threads were meant for a bit of general footy talk and info from around your local area and league not for some bloke who does probably not play the game or has never been any good at it too just dribble shit out of your mouth. You are probably just a big fat lazy ******** who sits on the sidelines eating pies all day and bagging blokes out. Why don't you put your name on here so the people and footy clubs you are bagging out know who you are or are you just too piss weak. Because i think you are

Mad Magpie8 i reckon that you are a total knob i was reading over a few of your posts and was wondering if all you do is bag out other footy clubs and people in them other than your own club.I thought these threads were meant for a bit of general footy talk and info from around your local area and league not for some bloke who does probably not play the game or has never been any good at it too just dribble shit out of your mouth. You are probably just a big fat lazy ******** who sits on the sidelines eating pies all day and bagging blokes out. Why don't you put your name on here so the people and footy clubs you are bagging out know who you are or are you just too piss weak. Because i think you are

What he said :thumbsu:

so what if i am a pie muncher. truth hurts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back