Benalla & District

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a problem with people sht canning the B&DFL.
Apparantly players in this league cant play the game and if the clubs were to go into another so called stronger league this will bring the standard of country Victoria down. What a load of crap. Looking from the outside B&DFL teams already attract strong players to a small competition and going into a stronger competition would help in the recruitment of players and raise the strength of the already reasonably strong B&DFL teams.
What Teams in the KDFL and O&KFL and others wouldnt have room in their senior sides for many B&DFL players, and im sure they would also be some of the best players in the respective leagues-
Bonnie Doon-Heath Martin, Nicholas Fritsch, Ben Tanner, Tim Tanner, Josh Darby, Tim Walsh
Longwood-Pat Hargood, Jay Kubeil, Duane Montgomery, Scott Paulke, Brendaon Vercoe, Tim Naughton, Darren Morrison, Benji McAuliffe, Brian Morris
Goorambat-Mark Brown, Andrew Doxey, Travers Nolan,
Swanpool-Hugh Edmondson, Somon Holmes, Brenden Humphrey, Kyle Pugh, Tim Walker
Tatong-Brendan Anderson, Mathew Cox, Andrew Dodemaide, Gregory Vallender, Daryl Webb, Ricci Webster
Now i know I may have stuffed a few up and left out a few but its just a start.
Its my thoughts that the VCFL should find a place for these clubs and give these long time clubs the chance to grow and continue.
A - develop a new league to include them and others
B - find a home for them in other leagues
Its time for the VCFL to grow some balls and make some changes, stop more clubs disappearing.
Im not saying Im right just giving my opinion.
Any thoughts ?:D

You missed Brendan Redfern (Longwood) didn't you RD... Surely would be able to get a game in Rochester (seconds) with the prospect to play under super coach David Williams if he pushed to seniors...

Yes! A great point. My opinion and it may be a little harsh is to give all 5 BDFL teams a new home. Let them find their feet & if the teams struggle in their new home then they will reassess then, might fold, might merge, might win the flag! By giving the BDFL teams a new home the five teams will have a greater chance of survival. In essence by leaving 5 teams to play each other is really leaving those clubs and communities little competition and no room to develop.

Lets remember where VT, Thornton-Eildon, All Blacks started??

With Devenish gone, surely Goorambat will prosper? Tatong and Swanpool are very close proximity and may have to have combined juniors for a while?? Longwood I am not sure about. Bonnie Doon should be able to find a few juniors from around the traps.

How does, Blacks, Glenrowan & North Wang into the B&D sound?
Or just adding all B&D clubs to the O & K and splitting that into a 2 division comp? maybe premier of div 2 goes to div 1, wooden spoon div one to div 2? similar to Yarra Valley league? thoughts? travel may be an issue???? 3rds team too i guess??

Does anyone care or have the time to come up with a possible interleague team, based on form so far in 2007? Interested to see peoples thoughts...?

this wk is gonna be a real good game between tatong on top of ladder and longwood second on the ladder. so anyone interested in coming to watch this game venture out to tatong. i seriously cant wait to play on vercoe oh sorry him try and play on me lol....... cos i am gonna run a muck. and no one is gonna stop me
seriously i hate life so im not in the mood for no longwood crap. so everyone make sure u get to tatong.:D

anger mangement may be in order uncle. Best run all this past your therapist.:p

Yes! A great point. My opinion and it may be a little harsh is to give all 5 BDFL teams a new home. Let them find their feet & if the teams struggle in their new home then they will reassess then, might fold, might merge, might win the flag! By giving the BDFL teams a new home the five teams will have a greater chance of survival. In essence by leaving 5 teams to play each other is really leaving those clubs and communities little competition and no room to develop.

Lets remember where VT, Thornton-Eildon, All Blacks started??

With Devenish gone, surely Goorambat will prosper? Tatong and Swanpool are very close proximity and may have to have combined juniors for a while?? Longwood I am not sure about. Bonnie Doon should be able to find a few juniors from around the traps.

Half agree with you flag. Major problem, too many teams, not enough players,
not enough kids coming through in most towns [Benalla, wang, shepp] to service the number of clubs/leagues chasing them.

Hey Bombers Fan whos the clown uncle24 you got playing for you?
Still waiting to hear if he was man enough to tell Scott Paulke to he's face what he thought of him. Must feel good to play with such and intellegent life form. :D
seriously cant give it away who i am but im in ur top players u picked. i just said paullke was a sheep dog, does not go in and get the hard ball. vercoe is going down we are gonna gang tackle him and ride his head into the ground so hard, if u wanna pick on kids well ur gonna get drilled. lol:mad:

The Tyntynder F.C in the Central Murray Football League (previously Mid Murray Football League) is having a reunion this weekend 18th, 19th & 20th of May at their clubrooms in Swan Hill. We will be acknowleging the premiership sides of the mid 80's but any player, supporter etc is welcome to attend this great weekend. If you would like more info you can contact keg18wilson@hotmail.com or ring the clubrooms on 03 50322974

Uncle u sound like a very angry little boy that hit last week has really stirred u up !!!!!!!!!! :)
hope u do run a muck this wend and stick it up longwood :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

uncle24, your better than that mate.
Just settle down and play footy, gotta look after the kids but at the end of the day once you step out in a senior side you are equal to any other bloke out there.
Cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen and what not...........

I will have a go, interested to see other opinions? thoughts?

B: C.DeFazio (Tat) A.Squires (Tat) B.McAuliffe (Lw)

HB: D.Morrison (Lw) T.Tanner (Bd) J.Darby (Bd)

C: S.Paulke (Lw) A.Dodemaide (Tat) K.Bibby (Gb)

HF: T.Nolan (Gb) A.Doxey (Gb) B.Tanner (Bd)

F: M.Dawson (Tat) N.Fritsch (Bd) T.Walker (Sw)

R: M.Cox (Tat) B.Vercoe (Lw) D.Webb (Tat)

Int: D.Barry (Bd) K.Pugh (Sw) R.Webster (Tat)

boys i used to play for longwood couple a years ago before i went back and played suburb footy to far to travel each week how is this league still going i see there is a bye know has devinsh pulled the pin i can rememebr they won a flag in the early 2000. will the league still be up next year are most clubs still get a lot of boys from the city.. will longwood win it this year whcih side will miss the top 4 cing theres only 5 teams in it ud have to be stiff

Patch Hargood and Brian Morris Longwood would have to get a run, and what's the story putting Dodemaide in the middle and not Paulke ? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patch Hargood and Brian Morris Longwood would have to get a run, and what's the story putting Dodemaide in the middle and not Paulke ? :D

Patch is a bit stiff, but i wouldnt play 3 ruckmen (the 2nd ruck spot was out of him & barry) Mozza, probably would have only filled a bench spot, i see he has been in their best the last few weeks. He didnt play against us in round one so i havent seen him. Dodemaide has been blitzing in middle this year, just ahead of paulke at this stage. Just an opinion.

B. C defazio (t) N. Delaney (t) T. Tanner (bd)
HB. A Vercoe (l) T. Walker (s) D morrison (l)
c. D webb (t) T scott (bd) T nolan (g)
hf. A dodemaide(t) N Fritsch (bd) S Paulke (l)
F.J Darby (bd) A Doxey (G) K Bibby (g)
R.M cox (t) B Anderson (t) B Tanner (bd)
inter. M dawson (t) C Coffey (bd) Redfern (l)

thoughts

seriously cant give it away who i am but im in ur top players u picked. i just said paullke was a sheep dog, does not go in and get the hard ball. vercoe is going down we are gonna gang tackle him and ride his head into the ground so hard, if u wanna pick on kids well ur gonna get drilled. lol:mad:

l noticed you said WE will gang tackle him,try doing it yourself hero.
l'd like to see that.

Fresh from todays game, tatong got pumped by longwood, undicipline acts cost tatong bigtime all day to the point where i was embarrased to be wearing the black n white. Credit to longwood for sucking a few of our blokes in, certainly worked.

Fresh from todays game, tatong got pumped by longwood, undicipline acts cost tatong bigtime all day to the point where i was embarrased to be wearing the black n white. Credit to longwood for sucking a few of our blokes in, certainly worked.

Did uncle carry out his threat and send his target home in a body bag:thumbsdown:

uncle24, your better than that mate.
Just settle down and play footy, gotta look after the kids but at the end of the day once you step out in a senior side you are equal to any other bloke out there.
Cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen and what not...........

i totally agree wit u that uncle jus has to go ou there and let his footy do the talking not his MOUTH..... cause u gotta be able to back up wat u say uncle!!!! But on the other hand u have to stand up and look after ya kids , u cant have a 30 yr old bloke goin around hitting young kids, its only goin to chase them away from footy, and these days strugglings clubs need all the youth they can get comin through !!!! cheers and heads up tatong!

Coxy wasnt one of those players was he? give him a clip under the chin, and he goes ape s#it all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back