Benalla & District

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh from todays game, tatong got pumped by longwood, undicipline acts cost tatong bigtime all day to the point where i was embarrased to be wearing the black n white. Credit to longwood for sucking a few of our blokes in, certainly worked.
Not the way I saw it Black n' white, Longwood were too good and strong for Tatong on the day. Longwood missed quite a few opportunities early and apart for 5 min ealry in the third quarter had control of the game all day. Tatong didn't get sucked in by Longwood, just couldn't handle getting beaten by the better side. Also can't see where people are coming from with the negative post's on Vercoe and Paulke, they go in hard and dont pull out of the contest. Maybe you blokes should concerntrate on getting your own kicks. Finally Dodders had a lot to say in the lead up to this game, was he playing ? :D

Not the way I saw it Black n' white, Longwood were too good and strong for Tatong on the day. Longwood missed quite a few opportunities early and apart for 5 min ealry in the third quarter had control of the game all day. Tatong didn't get sucked in by Longwood, just couldn't handle getting beaten by the better side. Also can't see where people are coming from with the negative post's on Vercoe and Paulke, they go in hard and dont pull out of the contest. Maybe you blokes should concerntrate on getting your own kicks. Finally Dodders had a lot to say in the lead up to this game, was he playing ? :D

I think i made that post less than one hour after the siren, emotions perhaps running high. It was not the fact so much that we lost which was dissapointing, but the way we went about it, it was discraseful! I agree and acknowledge that longwood were by far the better side on the day and in heinseight we should have been beaten by 15 goals. I think i am one Tatong player who has never knocked Vercoe or Paulke, they are 2 guys who let their football do the "talking". I think if blokes are going to get on here and run their mouth that they had better, come saturday back it up. We have been able to only play 1/2 a match in recent weeks and still come away with a win, but against a better side in Longwood you can't afford to only play 5 mins in the 3rd quarter and still expect to win! There are no excuses, we didnt want it as much as they did on the day. They say you learn more from when you lose than you do from you win so hopefully that is the case for us.

When the majority of the only posts I can leave standing from the weekend are about an unrelated club in an unrelated league, it does suggest that you blokes have some work to do to get some decent behaviour happening here. :mad:

No abuse, foulmouthedness, avoiding swear filter, threats, personal slurs, namecalling.

from what i saw on saturday it looked like 2 "a" division sides running around. there wasnt one bit of play that even remotely looked half decent.both of your sides had better lift the bar when you come out to the bat cave or else we will walk all over you.

from what i saw on saturday it looked like 2 "a" division sides running around. there wasnt one bit of play that even remotely looked half decent.both of your sides had better lift the bar when you come out to the bat cave or else we will walk all over you.
Haven't Longwood and Tatong already played out at Goorambat ?
And how did Goorambat go against them ? :D

any word on the 2 tatong players that got taken away in ambo? was a sickening sight and sound that's for sure, give em both credit for having eyes on the ball when the big b train was in the vicinity.

went and had a look at doon & swans on sat. looks like there is a large gap between top 2 and the rest. sounds like tat's heads getting too big.
any thoughts..:confused:

went and had a look at doon & swans on sat. looks like there is a large gap between top 2 and the rest. sounds like tat's heads getting too big.

Was at the game on Saturday. Thought Longwood looked pretty good. Had a lot of opportunities in the first quarter and if they had of capitalised, it would have been Goodnight Irene for Tatong after the first quarter. Webb had a fair few touches but three quarters would have been in the back half. Would these be considered cheap kicks?
Vercoe and Paulke were very good, both racking up possessions and dishing it out. One hit (hip and shoulder) that Paulke put on made the Tatong player very wobbly on his feet. Sort of puts that 'sheepdog' tag to rest with his performance.

Tatong were weighed, they were measured, and they were found wanting. :D

sounds like there are 2 sides in the league that are getting big heads according to this thread.are we forgeting that we have only just finished the 1st round of games and that september is still 5 months away? besides both of you had better keep a look out behind you coz when the g train becomes full strength............:D

and it seems to me ol wise owl that the only thing getting bigger than tatongs heads is the guts on there coaching staff....:D

sounds like there are 2 sides in the league that are getting big heads according to this thread.are we forgeting that we have only just finished the 1st round of games and that september is still 5 months away? besides both of you had better keep a look out behind you coz when the g train becomes full strength............:D

Fair point Showy. Could change in the second half of the season, but both Longwood and Tatong are the current benchmark having beaten all teams so far. Goorambat were more like Puffing Billy than the G-train a few weeks ago, but will be interesting to see what happens when you get all your players back. Who is out at the minute? :p

Coxy wasnt one of those players was he? give him a clip under the chin, and he goes ape s#it all day.

Hey Trotta watched the Tatong V Longwood game and Coxy Played a ok game and would have to say he held his shit together pretty well, Early in the game Tatong exposed that they would rather fly the flag over nothing then play (Wish There were actully some good punches thrown most thrown by Varco, true Longwood Hero start fights when blokes have there head turned). Longwood very easily got into the heads of some of Tatong’s best players which was abit of a shame but hopefully a lesson will come of this. Very good performance down back from Dave Martin who is the reason they didn’t lose by 5 goals more.

your at full strength mate!! what are you on about!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some big inclusions for Tatong either this week or over the coming weeks, perhaps after the bye...

N.Delaney, A.Squires, S.James, H.Croot, L.Eastwood, M.Schluter,
Gl. Vallender, C.Defazio, J.Burns, B.Smith

Some big inclusions for Tatong either this week or over the coming weeks, perhaps after the bye...

N.Delaney, A.Squires, S.James, H.Croot, L.Eastwood, M.Schluter,
Gl. Vallender, C.Defazio, J.Burns, B.Smith
yes some very big inclusions indeed. so brown stain in ya jocks aka showtime...LOL any bigger inclusions than that at goorambat????:D

hey boys think we at Tatong should let our Footy do the talkin. We didn't talk real well last week. We were very lucky not to lose by alot more than we did. 1 goal 6 behinds to Longwood in the first quarter. Don't worry bout Showtime cos blokes like him seem to take care of themselves and since he has opened his mouth he too now has to back it up. Lets get back on the track regroup and make sure we bring our game with us on Saturday.

wise owl we know who you are mate, stop talking shit, do you think what ur doing is smart?

Hey Black n' white if there's one thing about football its that you usaully get a chance to redeem the next week. I see youve got Goorambat and Swanpool has Longwood. How do you think you will go, Longwood should be too strong for Swanpool but maybe a close one at Goorambat. I'll stick my head out and say Gorrambat by a couple of goals. :D

Hey Black n' white if there's one thing about football its that you usaully get a chance to redeem the next week. I see youve got Goorambat and Swanpool has Longwood. How do you think you will go, Longwood should be too strong for Swanpool but maybe a close one at Goorambat. I'll stick my head out and say Gorrambat by a couple of goals. :D

Thats true roger, that has been the big emphasis so far this week at training - redemption! The game will be played at Tatong not Goormabat. I doubt very much if Tatong will give up 2 home games in a row! We are primed for a big night on the track tomorrow night to set ourselves for Saturday, we want to be 5-1 heading into our second bye. Tatong in a close one at home. Longwood by 100+ over Swanpool.

:confused: please explain

wiseowl , doggies#8 thinks all you do is talk crap but if you go to the kdfl u/18 forum and have a read of all the crap that he is writing l think then you wont take this guy seriously at all,l think the only one talking crap is himself,he is also on the gvfl forum in a discussion about the best gvfl u/22 side in which he said surely Brett deledio would be a walk up start,last l heard that Brett played for richmond and not in the gvfl....

SMART LAD ISNT HE:D
Doggies#8 l really dont think your opinion gets much respect so practice what you preach pal:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back