Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Get ready for some huge news to come
Out of tiger land !
Coach tapping into an ex team mate to play at least half the season
If this comes to fruition even given his age will absolutely destroy it in the league !
Also couple of good signings at Castlemaine , Stephen Oliver and Derrick filo

Has there not been talk around the traps through the junior system that Sandhurst should be made to enter teams in the under 12’s competition, as they currently join the party at 14’s level, not really having to do much work to foster 9s/10’s/12’s. They’ve had the pick of the litter so to speak from the Catholic school under 12’s teams for years now.
On this, can someone prove its fact that the Ballarat system has done away with Catholic primary schools entering teams in their local comp, forcing kids to align with established clubs already?

Has there not been talk around the traps through the junior system that Sandhurst should be made to enter teams in the under 12’s competition, as they currently join the party at 14’s level, not really having to do much work to foster 9s/10’s/12’s. They’ve had the pick of the litter so to speak from the Catholic school under 12’s teams for years now.
On this, can someone prove its fact that the Ballarat system has done away with Catholic primary schools entering teams in their local comp, forcing kids to align with established clubs already?

This is all spot on From my mail

Sandhurst BEING made to compete in the junior ranks on a level playing field won’t happen - the senior and junior board is stacked with disciples

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think like many of the Kyneton boys (maybe it's one guy with multiple user names) posts, they are made up and over exaggerated
Yea I’m sure one guy is going to the lengths to keep logging in and changing user names to type on here 🙄

Rifle opens in 25, hopefully the phone service is down so we don’t need to listen to your garbage for a few hours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea I’m sure one guy is going to the lengths to keep logging in and changing user names to type on here 🙄

Rifle opens in 25, hopefully the phone service is down so we don’t need to listen to your garbage for a few hours
Things getting a little nasty on here boys I reckon a few need to calm the farm a little but it’s big footy so unlikely to happen. Trent you seem adamant that because a team haven’t announced signings on social media then it must be fact they haven’t recruited so unless you know it’s 100% true then might just be best to wait and see there is no other way to know without anyone having access to clearances with this stupid new system though that said Bev seems to know quite a bit about Kyneton even though he’s supposedly a Gisborne man so Bev could put things to bed by giving us some names. Although most clubs announce signings on social media I’d assume they have also got new players for this season they haven’t announced.
Be good to have some chat on here about other clubs anyone know how teams like Square and South are tracking also anyone know how Eaglehawk went on the weekend or any other teams play practice matches?

Things getting a little nasty on here boys I reckon a few need to calm the farm a little but it’s big footy so unlikely to happen. Trent you seem adamant that because a team haven’t announced signings on social media then it must be fact they haven’t recruited so unless you know it’s 100% true then might just be best to wait and see there is no other way to know without anyone having access to clearances with this stupid new system though that said Bev seems to know quite a bit about Kyneton even though he’s supposedly a Gisborne man so Bev could put things to bed by giving us some names. Although most clubs announce signings on social media I’d assume they have also got new players for this season they haven’t announced.
Be good to have some chat on here about other clubs anyone know how teams like Square and South are tracking also anyone know how Eaglehawk went on the weekend or any other teams play practice matches?
It's ok I don't mind my old sparring partners Bev's jabs.

I'd say that the addy would contact the bfl for weekly updates on clearances, doesn't mean Kyneton have lodged them yet, but with no names, there's bound to be conjecture if anyone has signed, because most clubs like Kyneton did with mangin announce if a good player has left and where their going to. But I'm happy to be proven wrong and kyenton land some big fish.

I thought Bev's name was from the YouTuber who's a fanatical dogs supporter

Spoke to a eaglehawk player who reckons they won by around 10 goals. Had 8-9 out but not sure how strong United were either.

It's ok I don't mind my old sparring partners Bev's jabs.

I'd say that the addy would contact the bfl for weekly updates on clearances, doesn't mean Kyneton have lodged them yet, but with no names, there's bound to be conjecture if anyone has signed, because most clubs like Kyneton did with mangin announce if a good player has left and where their going to. But I'm happy to be proven wrong and kyenton land some big fish.

I thought Bev's name was from the YouTuber who's a fanatical dogs supporter
If the league are giving the Addy info on clearances I wish they would do an article for us on the ins and outs so we could all know what’s going on like the way it used to works with the old system don’t know why all of a sudden it’s got to be kept private

Hawks 10.9, Shepp United 3.3
Has anyone heard Bloods didn't meet full player payments 2022 ??
My snitch tells me only so many cents in the $$$$ so Dossy Antonowicz and Swatton said bye-bye.

Get ready for some huge news to come
Out of tiger land !
Coach tapping into an ex team mate to play at least half the season
If this comes to fruition even given his age will absolutely destroy it in the league !
Also couple of good signings at Castlemaine , Stephen Oliver and Derrick filo
Gary jr 🤣🤣🤣

Just give us the name instead of the BS! If you can't name him it's not real. So over this rubbish!
Grab a box of Kleenex
Actually I’ll save you the $2.36 for the box as I know it’s hard times with cost of living sky rocketing
It’s the little master
Aren’t you bendigo folk touchy little precious things , if someone doesn’t give you an immediate answer your inner diva switch gets hit

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back