Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

You are single-handedly undoing any good will other clubs supporters may have had towards Castlemaine

Good will ? Your joking - beating up on us and stealing our kids for 25 years isn’t good will.

Hartley will go down as one of the all time great coaches and drive us home next year - best $120k ever spent !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good will ? Your joking - beating up on us and stealing our kids for 25 years isn’t good will.

Hartley will go down as one of the all time great coaches and drive us home next year - best $120k ever spent !

Agree with Roota. You are one strange Cat!

Most of your comments aren't really necessary.

Why cant the Bendiggo Advertiser publish the weekend teams for the Bendigo league, instead they can publish Loddon Valley and Heathcote league teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on the best big footy post in a long time. While 99.9% of people who roam this site it is important it will be like water off a ducks back to these driving the bus. How can country footy get its message through to the AFL? Perhaps a demonstration outside the MCG on grand final day might open some eyes. PS The print and electronic media wont give country footy any time they dont want to bite the hand that feeds them.
Tell em to stick their affiliation and start looking for ways to help clubs rather than looking for ways to penalise .

Also hearing that Ben brown was out for breakfast and out of the clouds Daryl Wilson turned up with a strath polo and a representative from the bendigo pioneers ! Dazzler was confused he thought he was back in his strath days poaching yet another young kid from his home club ! Benny boy coming to the camp - Carol had better get on the phone to her mates and recruit a nice one pointer full back for the slags

Can we trade you for Forest St to come back. You provide nothing but whinging.

Stop talking. It’s not Strath, Sandhurst, Square or anyone’s fault they’ve been beating up on you for 25 years, which is an exaggeration just like every other stupid statement you make, other teams don’t pick your team or run your club they rock up play the 22 footballers you put out. Grow up and stop talking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back