Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

They have burned their bridges in a lot of places unfortunately
Unfortunately this seems like another "lets try this" moment with no real thought put in.

They have juniors so i can see their appetite to get the football club going but its needs to be far better thought out that just joining any league that will accept them.

I heard the same line from Broadford FNC representatives when they moved into the Outer East FNL.

As per my previous post this is a sham and will end in a 'told you so' moment.
Add it to the very long list of “told you so” moments that already exist from the past 10-15 years. It’s an absolutely embarrassing situation already, that about to get worse.

They have burned their bridges in a lot of places unfortunately
Broadford are a long way from the power club of the 1960s winning flags. You'd have to consider the kdfl didn't think they were a great fit, yet the bfl does. Makes zero sense but this is being pushed from well above the bfl, which is staggering with the help they are receiving compared to maryborough. This could be the start of the death of grassroots footy

Would love to know where that allegation is coming from.... I have heard some beauties over many years including house extensions and renovations (which were true) but getting a new house in the BFNL is one out of the box.

We here at Maryborough FNC would love to just be able to secure a player that wanted to be paid a reasonable/ appropriate remuneration for their level of experience/ ability but unfortunately we have been priced out of the market many times.

As for the mantra that players return to the home club just to put something back to the club, these situations are few and far between. I was informed the individuals at Sandhurst mentioned on here were being paid well but well under their market value. I believe this to be correct and have been assured they will both be at the club in 2025.

Will be interesting to see what happens on that front.
What ballpark figure are these guys on? I can't believe sandhurst have the money for this? Is Matt Webb from lanens pharmacy a sponsor?
I'd think Greene from he's afl form last year, would command 3.5k a game from any interested club, tardrew a vfl captain 2k a game. You can build a side around those 2 guys

Seriously is it April 1st ? I was praying this Broadford stuff was a joke ? Where are all the defenders of the board and comp ? Surely you all now have to admit that the current administration has absolutely no idea how to run the comp.

Board should be spilt if any of the clubs had any pills

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo FL discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back