Best and Worst players - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting do people watch games or just like to find fault with expressed criticism of players that the coaching staff give a specific rolls to do which was most likely the case saturday evening or is it just the fickly supporter syndrome that comes out with a loss

Just think how the players feel after a game win/lose/draw

But for what my opinoin is worth I would say that if we can get over passing to BBB or Mol at all cost and share it around it may help it looked a some what selfish side on saturday night which is not like the swans

Its the greatest game in the land and losing is just a part of its make up and players having not played the game that we would like always stay till the end find encouragemet to cheer them on and cheer the red and the white

Go swans :thumbsu:

As I said then

Interesting thread but for those who had a go at the worst players in round one

let's start with the more established players before having a go at phillps
He had only played 4 AFL games second grand final replay game in front of 60 plus and he had a go just like barlow and we only lost by 1 point in the first round not 38 in the last

and now

One funny thing out of it all some of the players then started and finished in the same form

This pretty much hits on the one thing that probably defined our season: inconsistency of performance.

In the last few years we've been just about the best team in the league for orchestrating an across the board contribution from the 22 selected players. But this year for a variety of reasons we've failed to get everyone up each week. I still feel we are capable of going deep into September next year if we as a group can address why this happened in 2007.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best and Worst players - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back