Best Bit Of Footy Memorabilia You Have

Remove this Banner Ad

madfootyfan

Draftee
Oct 19, 2003
AFL Club
Geelong
Would be interested to here from forum members on what your best piece of footy memorabilia is?

Mine is a 1920 North Melbourne members ticket that cost me $1400.00.

I was just on ebay and seen a ripper bucks brownlow print, item number 150375528825 just type the number in the search box on ebay and hit search, the seller has lots of cool prints.

My dad has a picture of the SA team that beat Vic in 1926. Wont say who it originally belonged too but he had no decendents and it was in a shed on his old property for many yrs till my sister bought the house on it.

Brad Boyd's state of origin jumper signed by him, forget if it was '94 or '95. Fitzroy fan would probably appreciate it more than me, their last ever captain.

Melbourne Jumper from the last crop with players like Neitz,Rigoni,Broadbrige etc. to name a few. Believe I got the whole of the 2002 team and have a camera from that day buried somewhere with a picture of Broady and myself in it :(

-Carlton team of the century signed guernsey, framed with quite a few signatures jezza, Sticks, Diesel etc and collage of info and photos incorporated into it. Beautifully presented. Worth quite a bit im told.

-Pair of footy boots Roosy wore at one of his last games for Fitzroy at PP My brother was a mad roys fan and would always drag me along... back in those days you could go into the rooms after the game.(Short story) My brother asked Roosy for a sig, Roosy said "yep in a sec mate" He was being mobbed by officials and what not, he then quickly jumped in the showers, my brother waited for ages. When he returned he saw my brother there and gave him the boots, a pair of nikes with a sig on the tick (no shit). My brother was going to sell them back in "99" ,I said i was interested and we came to an arrangement where i took ownership.

Another thing i have (which wouldn't be worth anything) is i keep all my membership cards....since 1994 i haven't missed a year.

Those medals are pretty sweet

My best 2 are:

97 premiership T-shirt signed by the whole team, Malcolm Blight and Darel Hart. Pic is a bit blurry, but you get the idea:

[URL=http://img143.imageshack.us/i/73724875.jpg/][/URL]

Was a christmas present in 97 from my mum

Match worn Nathan van Berlo guernsey from heritage round a few years back. Just need him to win a brownlow to increase its value :D

This. Sorry about the quality, just snapped the picture with my phone two minutes ago.

Signatures are, from roughly left to right: Andrew Thompson, Nathan Burke, Barry Hall, Stewart Loewe, Peter Everitt, Rob Harvey and at the top, to complete the very limited snapshot in time that all these names were at the club, Malcolm Blight. It also has the birthday card Banger sent me when I was younger.

Wouldn't sell it for the world.

Would be interested to here from forum members on what your best piece of footy memorabilia is?

I was just on ebay and seen a ripper bucks brownlow print, item number 150375528825 just type the number in the search box on ebay and hit search, the seller has lots of cool prints.

WOW thats a lot of money my nan has a 1924 richmond membership ticket and we had no idea of the value so I guess now we have a rough idea

Hmm, i'll name some things.
Framed jumper signed by the 04' Saint Kilda Squad
Framed cards signed by R. Harvey, Ball, Riewoldt and Dal Santo (seperate)
Signed Kane Cornes and Dane Swan AA cards
Two Autograph books featuring Stkfc player signatures including Ken Sheldon in 07
A 2008 members book, each players profile page is signed by the player. (well, bar rookies who weren't in perth at the time)
Another jumper I had signed, I wear it to games.
Jumper worn by Burke in 2002-03, signed by Lowe, Harvs and Burke ( dad holds onto that one)

Love all these items, especially the framed jumper and members book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mine would have to be a game worn juddy jumper from the 2006 season, its a derby jumper ,premiership captain/year etc etc . 26 touches and a goal . even though he is a dirty ol team swapper

I have a large framed collage of three Robert Harvey photos with his signature. I bought it at a sportsman's night and thought it was a fantastic bargain purchase until I saw that the text at the bottom says "Robert Harvey - St. Kilda Footbll Club"

The seller wouldn't be you by any chance?

Got this recently:

backtoback2.jpg

A signed pair of boots worn by Byron Pickett during the 2005 season.
Given to me by a former team-mate of his.

Sneaky way to try and sell your stuff their n00by....

lol no, i brought footy records from them and noticed the buckley poster...

i do like some of the things people from the forum have....

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Bit Of Footy Memorabilia You Have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back