Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

And to get a screenshot of something to be able to post it you need to take a screenshot of it.

And the fact it was from his home screen as well… good one Jon.
I honestly accidentally screen shot all the time.

Is it Mark Allan the golfer and ex SEN panelist?
Yes it’s him.
Walphy used to be on Marko’s show on SEN.
He made a few blues it seems.
Didn’t keep his parking up to date and then published his rego too.

Last edited:
concerned whoever Marko is, needs to learn the difference in spelling between moles and molls, puts his nightly activities in a very different light.
How about checking the validity of the story Ralph ya arse hair groomer rather than trolling social media for storys like a 13yo girl

Ralphy is a flog. If this was a player posting that he'd be all over it. Should get the Morris treatment just for the hypocrisy
Pretty safe to assume he engages in that kind of classless, bogan 'boyz' banter if that's the company he chooses to keep. Don't know why he isn't copping it harder and absolutely agree that had a player accidentally tweeted that out that they'd be drawn and quartered by the media. Hold these idiots accountable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It literally is lol I have whatsapp groups that I get messages from every day with people I don't know & their names come up as whatever they set themselves as
That’s great but it’s also how you save them in your phone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back