Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Most ppl here aren’t that smart

nathan-fillion-but.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1444841

Yep, it's screenshot official.
Don’t know what’s worse it seems though, David Noble losing his job at North Melbourne or Tom Morris gaining his job back at Fox Sports after receiving that text message ;)

concerned whoever Marko is, needs to learn the difference in spelling between moles and molls, puts his nightly activities in a very different light.
Any mole's a goal, amirite?

As posted on the Tigers board, I have it on good authority Jason Castagna has a Dimma sex tape on file.

It’s the only sane solution on how he’s still getting a game and jeopardising our games.
I doubt it.
What's he gonna do, release the tape and ruin his marriage?

What's the dirt on Noble? I ain't gunna scroll through 250 pages on the North sub-forum. He's a bit of a 'campaigner'? :p

He’s a bit of an old school type and the young people of today don’t like being told they are good enough.

Clubs listen far too much to player and staff feedback. The feedback north would have heard was coming from people who are more inexperienced and incompetent than the coach they got sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back