Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Hold on mate. Calling me an enabler when I bought this to the attention of this thread. Writing it on here on won’t do much good. It’s about what the afl is gonna do about it and they wont do jack!! We are all 99 percent sure if his name and it’s going around all the nothern suburbs. This kid has many connections from his old man who also isnt a saint
Chuck us his initial or jersey number

So... the lesson here is don't get banned.
I
You know who it is right?

You've gone to the trouble of creating an account to push this, the least you can do is answer a simple yes or no question.

Not true. I’ve been on here since 2017. I got banned for talking about this scandal on my last account so now I’ve made this account…obviously his old man has allies for his joke of a son and anyone that calls him out gets censored. Like I said I’ve put two and two together and I’m 99 percent sure who it is... but that 1 percent is stopping me. My source is family members with the girl and have been tight lipped about the who the kid is. They’ve been silenced but want justice and even after all this time she’s still not in a good place over this. She is still a child. And big footy censoring me on my last account was down right dog. Once someone brings up their name I’ll confirm

Last edited:
I

Not true. I’ve been on here since 2017. I got banned for talking about this scandal on my last account so now I’ve made this account…obviously his old man has allies for his joke of a son and anyone that calls him out gets censored. Like I said I’ve put two and two together and I’m 99 percent sure who it is... but that 1 percent is stopping me. My source is family members with the girl and have been tight lipped about the who the kid is. They’ve been silenced but want justice and even after all this time she’s still not in a good place over this. She is still a child. And big footy censoring me on my last account was down right dog. Once someone brings up their name I’ll confirm
Are the initials CH?

Are the initials CH?

A google search of his name and ‘assault’ links straight to historical articles on the matter.

That doesn’t constitute evidence of wrong doing though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No names against alleged crimes unless they've been made public knowledge, by Court order, police charges or news publication, thanks. There is such a thing as the Defamation Act by state.

NOTE: The distribution of explicit content without the consent of all parties involved is a criminal offence

Last edited by a moderator:
The player the original poster is referring to is 18 years old, nearly 19. The incident supposedly happened 3 years ago therefore he was 16. In an earlier post it stated that the girl was 15 or almost 15 at the time. Plenty of shenanigans happen between boys and girls of that age. If it was a police matter it would have been dealt with by now.
The op has stated the he knows the girls family and obviously has an axe to grind. Most people have done something in their youth that they are not proud of but don't have their future career wrecked because of it.

There’s another F/S player, much more established in the league, alleged to have done something similar in 2021 - was mentioned in the HS briefly from memory

The player the original poster is referring to is 18 years old, nearly 19. The incident supposedly happened 3 years ago therefore he was 16. In an earlier post it stated that the girl was 15 or almost 15 at the time. Plenty of shenanigans happen between boys and girls of that age. If it was a police matter it would have been dealt with by now.
The op has stated the he knows the girls family and obviously has an axe to grind. Most people have done something in their youth that they are not proud of but don't have their future career wrecked because of it.
I suggest you read the article about what is alleged before using the word 'shenanigans'

Here's a de-identified article. It's worse than just 'shenanegans'

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back