Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I have it from a pretty decent source (Old Collegiates footy link to Port who is dead set against the “sport” of greyhound racing) that the greyhound stuff at Port Adelaide is:
1. Pretty grubby, and involves some very poor treatment of dogs by those who manage the animals.
2. Linked to a salary cap work around for the players involved. Seen by the club as a way to avoid the cap.

This has for the most part avoided media coverage so far. Unsure why, maybe because it’s Port who seem to fit into that fortunate position of no-one cares and not having a target on their back like the Crows seem to.

You can PM me for more, but that’s pretty much as much detail as I have right now. Will post more if I get it.
This is disturbing to read. There are some truly abhorrent stories and I despise the industry. To see AFL players and clubs connect themselves to cruelty is disturbing. Racing ties itself closely with media, sport and politics so it's no surprise.

The greyhound industry is founded on people treating these poor animals like a commodity, and being desensitised to the cruelty and senseless killing of dogs that get injured, won’t race, or don’t win. To the point where they joke about it.

It’s disgusting.
This. And it's much the same with horses.

The media silence is more because our club leaks like a sieve to the media to keep things quiet and if anybody does try to speak out about anything negative they get bullied and harrassed by our head coach.

There are players on video that have admitted to murdering dogs that didn't win enough, and I mean they are greyhounds, so point 1 isn't really in question. Haven't heard of the salary cap stuff but it certainly wouldn't shock me.

Also worth noting this is a Hinkley problem that he has brought with him - it was going on in Camperdown too: Krakatini Syndicate Might Have Cause To Celebrate
More I read about this, the more it sounds like a cult. Animal abuse is not okay or normal.

Last edited:
More I read about this, the more it sounds like a cult. Animal abuse is not okay or normal.
The Office Thank You GIF

I got told Nick Daicos pulled them all into the middle of the room and told them to pull their heads in, then Scott Pendlebury exited his Cryosuit and whistled. A waitress soon appeared with a duffle bag, and he opened it and handed out gift bags full of vitamins, creatine, protein and hydralyte. Nick Daicos weaved in and out of traffic smacking drinks and drugs out of players hands while a janitor clumsily followed trying to sweep it all up before it could be recovered.

Then Nick asked the boys if they wanted to do a 2km time trial and practice their skills. They all cheered and ran a 2km down Bridge Road, hurdling hobos and giving them hundreds of dollars as they passed. Peter Moore and Peter Daicos waited at the end with the premiership cup and let the boys drink their choice of zero calorie soda from it.

Also, somehow Lachie Neale got three votes despite not being in attendance, Bontempelli also got votes taken away from him.
POTY. Stands, applauds.

And the issue is ? When I got called wog on the footy field , smiled and simply said , follow me , I’ll take you to the ball. Faaark we live in a sensitive world , seems like people are seeking to be offended and get off on it. Weird times we are living in .

Stop lying, you never got a kick as you were too busy playing wog ball and making salami wog

I'm going to buy a house next year and was deliberating on what dog to buy but I think I'll get a rescue greyhound. Do they actually kill rabbits or just chase them? I don't like rabbits.

I'm going to call it KENISACAHNT

I'm going to buy a house next year and was deliberating on what dog to buy but I think I'll get a rescue greyhound. Do they actually kill rabbits or just chase them? I don't like rabbits.

I'm going to call it KEKENISACAHNT
Depends. Some will kill, I've seen one catch and then not know what to do after that point.

Perfect dogs regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this video that's widely available?
Honestly I'd rather not share it widely (outside of the Port forum) - the player involved in the video I believe is a good person that got caught up in a bad situation being influenced by some pretty bad people while still young, so without context I wouldn't want him to be attacked directly. The issue I think isn't the players swept up in this mess but the head coach and administrative staff that have encouraged it.

Its been posted a few times in the Sack Hinkley thread on the Port board if you really wanted to find it or you can always pm me.

The media silence is more because our club leaks like a sieve to the media to keep things quiet and if anybody does try to speak out about anything negative they get bullied and harrassed by our head coach.

There are players on video that have admitted to murdering dogs that didn't win enough, and I mean they are greyhounds, so point 1 isn't really in question. Haven't heard of the salary cap stuff but it certainly wouldn't shock me.

Also worth noting this is a Hinkley problem that he has brought with him - it was going on in Camperdown too: Krakatini Syndicate Might Have Cause To Celebrate

Maggots. Would love to kick their ****in heads in

Answer. Conveniently, rarely referred to

Cotchin was up for rough conduct. He had been done earlier on the year. Any charge would have seen him miss the granny.

I think you will find only Richmond supporters consider your point of view valid.

Carlton knew, AFL didn't. Carlton just have a knack for cover ups
Come on mate, pies are the kings of this kind of game plan… 😂😂

How did the racism cover up for years end up?

The last few pages is mostly pies supporters trying to cover up that Murphy is a diving soft **** who most see as the biggest flog in the league.

Kudos to the port supporters on here willing to own that they have a nasty flog as coach. Maybe you could take their lead?

Cotchin was up for rough conduct. He had been done earlier on the year. Any charge would have seen him miss the granny.

I think you will find only Richmond supporters consider your point of view valid.
The most disappointed person with the whole affair is Anthony Miles who would've been a premiership player had Cotch got rubbed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back