Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Our President has been implicated in some tax scandal with PWC who he worked for as a director and he is denying he knew about any of it which is most likely a lie from pure logic.
Every club has s**t of course. It’s funny to see some people deny it happens at their club though.
And yes agreed - Murphy is a flog and definitely one of if not the biggest in the league at the moment.
But a premiership winning flog so last laugh is with him I guess.

Based on?

Tom Morris

@tommorris32
·
1m

Can confirm Clayton Oliver was today at Footscray Hospital. He had a CT scan & an X-Ray.
@melbournefc
is still trying to ascertain all the details but the good news is he's OK, has been discharged & he's spoken to the club.
@1116sen

@traderadio

You didnt hear it from me...

computers eureka GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ginnivan rumor floating around today is interesting, but 11 times out of 10 when one rumor plays into, and ups, the ante of a previous (and still unconfirmed) rumor it turns out to be bs.

What rumour?

Also, if the first part of the story about mcstay being the videographer at the Torquay hotel and then sharing with the CFC is true, then it puts paid to those suggestions that 'everyone is on it'.

I guess Ginni would also be annoyed that his teammate shared the video with anyone though, even if not the footy club.

Also, if the first part of the story about mcstay being the videographer at the Torquay hotel and then sharing with the CFC is true, then it puts paid to those suggestions that 'everyone is on it'.

I guess Ginni would also be annoyed that his teammate shared the video with anyone though, even if not the footy club.
Seems very unlikely that Mcstay would have sent it to the club or even been the one to have taken it, first season at the club and all. More likely someone else took it and it got passed around until the club saw it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back