Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

The reason was that Jeff wouldn't allow dual captains, and they had pre-arranged to hand over the captaincy, with Mitchell taking it first.

but yeah...I'm sure someone can come up with a whatsapp screen grab that refutes this. :moustache:

I knew someone on the list at Hawthorn at the time, this couldn't be further from the truth.

By all reports Mitchell is an A Grade w***er.

I can also confirm that the buddy drug rumours whilst at Hawthorn are also very far fetched.

I knew someone on the list at Hawthorn at the time, this couldn't be further from the truth.

By all reports Mitchell is an A Grade w***er.

I can also confirm that the buddy drug rumours whilst at Hawthorn are also very far fetched.
He actually did even MORE cocaine than we thought?

I don’t know how that could be incorrect.

It’s well documented, and all of Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis and Roughead have spoken about it numerous times.

with Mitchell, will be interesting to see if blokes from "different" backgrounds to him will stick around?

Sounds like Chad cut someone's lunch once upon a time.
Many years ago it was put forth this was the reason I wasn't as big a fan of Tex as everyone else.

Sure enough, time passed and events occurred, coloured showed, and others on our board got it, but I'll never forget old Finny suggesting the reason I wasn't on the Tex train circa 2012 and he was more than a harmless larrikin was because he pinched a girlfriend in the Hill.

He didn't, by the by. Can't pinch from someone with nothing.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

How exactly can someone prove someone doesn't do drugs?

'I seen Buddy snort a dozen lines in the club toilet next to me on the weekend'

'yeah well I seen him having lunch at a popular cafe on Tuesday afternoon and HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A SMOKE YOU'RE FULL OF IT'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

You are so far wrong. Chad is hated in murray bridge, mostly by our aboriginal community because hes a fake human being. So get it right before saying stupid sh*t like this.

Weird. I'm also from Murray Bridge and cross paths with a lot of people who also cross paths with Chad and have never heard a bad word about him off field. Figjam on it, sure, but chill and loyal off it when it comes to family and friends. Can't speak to the social services stuff or aboriginal community but he's done a lot to help out his family and friends who have gone through some pretty tough things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm…..you struggled to comprehend my comment didn’t you? All good.
Not really. It seemed like Buckley worked out via Harvard, consultation or whatever how to be the best coach that he could be; found success, and then regressed back to what he was.

Forgot or couldn’t make himself do what worked.

Not really. It seemed like Buckley worked out via Harvard, consultation or whatever how to be the best coach that he could be; found success, and then regressed back to what he was.

Forgot or couldn’t make himself do what worked.

Or was hamstrung by factors outside his control.

Or was hamstrung by factors outside his control.

Sure, he probably wasn't one of the clowns who couldn't add up the annual salary due to 44 listed players the following year and ensure that total wasn't above the salary cap maximum.

But he was the one who did the disgraceful hatchet job on Treloar.

Quite a few ex and Current WC players have come out and said they loved Mitchell at the club.
Redden had to be talked out of requesting a trade to Hawthorn when Mitchell left, imo that tells you everything.

Played a HUGE part in why we won the flag in 2018. Our midfield has not been the same since he left. Personable, likeable, never sugar coated anything.

Redden had to be talked out of requesting a trade to Hawthorn when Mitchell left, imo that tells you everything.

Played a HUGE part in why we won the flag in 2018. Our midfield has not been the same since he left. Personable, likeable, never sugar coated anything.

Who’s missus did he put away though?

A player requesting a trade to follow an assistant coach?

I seriously doubt that TBH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back