Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Gotta laugh..Essendon drugs & coteries, Geelong property deals, Richmond rorts and Organised Crime, Hawthorn heists, Carlton brown paper bags &. Cardboard scams.....

......and Port bring a tractor to the party🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.....how very South Australian! 😆😆

I also heard he was paid under the table in Farmers Union Iced Coffee as well. Rumour has it he drank so much that he can't even be in the same roof as a coffee cup without vomiting.

Gotta laugh..Essendon drugs & coteries, Geelong property deals, Richmond rorts and Organised Crime, Hawthorn heists, Carlton brown paper bags &. Cardboard scams.....

......and Port bring a tractor to the party🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.....how very South Australian! 😆😆
"We didn't start the fire... "

I also heard he was paid under the table in Farmers Union Iced Coffee as well. Rumour has it he drank so much that he can't even be in the same roof as a coffee cup without vomiting.

I heard it was addiction to the Honey Sticks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not exactly a spicy rumour, but I ran into Joe Daniher at a cafe the other morning and asked him for a photo, he was incredibly lovely and down to earth, I was actually really surprised.

anyone know if he's single? asking for a friend!

Was that at Bulimba? - a lot of the players and coaches (Fages and Leigh Matthews) live nearby

Single as far as i know - when they move to Springfield 2022 he (like a few of the younger players) looking to live in a house or property "where it's quiet" (he lived in Bacchus Marsh when he was at Essendon) so I would guess that would be a nice house /large block or small acreage at Greenbank/Forestdale area

Not exactly a spicy rumour, but I ran into Joe Daniher at a cafe the other morning and asked him for a photo, he was incredibly lovely and down to earth, I was actually really surprised.

anyone know if he's single? asking for a friend!
You should have asked BIG SMOKInG JOE out for coffee ☕

What should we know, that we don't?

More on trades, rifts, etc.

What's the vibe?

What have you heard from your best mate's brother's ex's niece's husband's sister's aunt's lawyer's dentist's father's sibling's mother's grandmother's grandchild's grandfather's friend?

I want to know.

But the rule is simple: it needs a source. Could be a coach, player agent, etc. But the mill needs this to fuel our discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back