Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I think the common opion on Dan is, first time you see his content, it pretty funny, second time ok, every time after that, insufferable
It’s the #1 Sports Podcast in Australia

#13 overall

Reckon your “opion” is ordinary

Anyway this is a rumour thread lol

Hahahahah well played

I reckon Goz is alright, I thought he was cringe with Dylan but seems he’s been able to unleash the shackles and be himself a lot more with the new podcast

Yeah 100% agree.

They were awkward together on list cloggers, but his new show is soooooooo much better.

Garcia at the Bulldogs is out of contract this year, bloke on Facebook swears 100% accuracy thst Bev found out he's been touring Geelong's impressive facilities. Bev went postal and banished Garcia to the ressies. 4eva.

Garcia at the Bulldogs is out of contract this year, bloke on Facebook swears 100% accuracy thst Bev found out he's been touring Geelong's impressive facilities. Bev went postal and banished Garcia to the ressies. 4eva.
That’s interesting. Was looking at coming home.

Wonder if neither of the wa clubs were interested?

Seems a waste of time, surely Kardinia Park has 1-2 more upgrades in store between now and then?

If true, that's extremely petty of Bevo, although he has form in that regard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He got 'sacked' (not pink slipped, but a parting of ways that probably wasnt completely mutual - he's spoken about it) from 3AW. He was living in an off the plan 2bdr apartment in North Fitzroy immediately post footy career, and is now on a big block in Eaglemont. That sacking is the best thing to happen to him.

I posted last night about him and Gorringe - and why their falling out is easily the best thing to happen to Producey/200plus - but it got moderated. Not really sure why.

The final point I made was about him and Howie having to be sycophants to get the interviews they do. Most of their guests don't need the publicity - albeit the male under 40 demographic is a big spending one - so they wouldn't spend 90mins with either of them if it was going to be hard hitting. I listened to all of Howie's interviews in the beginning, but now only listen if the subject is someone of particular interest to me. I think my interest really fell away after his Greg Norman interview - the levels of adulation toward the Shark were horrible. As for Dyl, when he and Papenhuyzen were trying to explain why NFTs had genuine, sustainable value I called a 'top' (in the same way the Peter Lynch says it's time to sell when you taxi driver is giving you stock tips).
webbo_83 your spot on with Howie. Started out OK, and has deteriorated into a very average Pod. His Susie O’Neill one was an all time cringe. It was all about Howie this, Howie that, and she appeared too nice to be annoyed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back