Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Who the hell is Garcia from the Bulldogs?

Well the week he got banished to the VFL the Bulldogs put 149 points past Freo , so his absence may have passed you by.

He's one of the other Bulldogs players

His name is Riley, so he completes the trifecta with Rhylee West and Ryley Sanders. Sometimes Rylie Wilcox from the AFLW lends her power to form a powerful alliance.
Ahh yes, I think we had 3x Pearce’s on the list at one point.

The Crows wanted to trade in Rory Lobb to corner the Rory market

Garcia at the Bulldogs is out of contract this year, bloke on Facebook swears 100% accuracy thst Bev found out he's been touring Geelong's impressive facilities. Bev went postal and banished Garcia to the ressies. 4eva.
He’s lucky Bob isn’t still there.
I wonder what the supposed stereotypical Cats supporter looks like?

He’s lucky Bob isn’t still there.
I wonder what the supposed stereotypical Cats supporter looks like?

If what Lin Jong says in that clip isn't him messing around , it does back up the rumour.

Garcia was in good form when he got dropped, the noise from the club is that he was adapting to the new rule changes and was giving away too many free kicks.

When Stalin banished dissidents to the Gulags he probably said they had difficulty adapting to the new rules in Soviet Russia.

My mate tried to grab a photo with Darcy Moore and Darcy didn't want a bar of it. I think that's a consistent trait of Darcy's.

He puts on a facade that he's nice and learned. In reality, he's not the nicest person.

My mate went to school with Mitch Woodcock and he was a nice guy.
I don't think these journalists are bad people.
They're there to deliver news and famous people don't like people they consider 'below them,' to be talking negatively about them.
Also everyone is really sensitive if you criticize their team.
I love Kane, Caro, tom Morris, Mitch Cleary fwiw

Tim Taranto got into a scuffle on Chapel Street late last year.
He threw a punch but it missed the target ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be time to lay down the pipe & take a couple of xanax
Next day for mightypowerrrr be like:

season 16 episode 6 GIF

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back