Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

It's interesting that Bailey Smith has no intention to return from his injury this year when McStay and Melksham have returned quickly, and Docherty is hoping to return.

Do you think this has something to do with Geelong courting him?
The Bulldogs will be one of their finals competitors so they want an easier Bulldogs opposition ?
Bagley Sniff is more interested in other activities than playing AFL footy.

This isn't a rumours/dirt thread, but I enjoyed it. On the 10th of April, 2015, after West Coast finished 13th in and 2013, and 9th in 2014, this person started a thread saying that the club were the real deal. Well, HEAPS of people totally piled on top of him, but the Eagles kept improving and got to the Grand Final! There was 'muchos' egg on face, and even a few apologies

Some Melbourne supporter popped up on our board in early 2018 with a thread stating that we can, and may well, win the flag that year. The general reaction was "yeah ok wishful thinking mate".

You campaigners know what happened next ...

Some Melbourne supporter popped up on our board in early 2018 with a thread stating that we can, and may well, win the flag that year. The general reaction was "yeah ok wishful thinking mate".

Don't @ me but there's no way Melbourne even make the grand final in 2021 if it's a normal season.

Their list wasn't that good and they would have choked under pressure playing a prelim at the MCG.

Plus Geelong's whole team was sick in the prelim.

They did smash the Bulldogs in the GF but Bevo is pretty avg coach. If I were coaching that team I'd have them winning the premiership this year.

It irks me every time I see Gawn and Petracca carry on about 2021. The 2021 GF had nowhere near the atmosphere a regular GF had.

There is a monumental asterisk on 2021.

In my eyes, Melbourne haven't won a premiership since 1964.

Last edited:
Don't @ me but there's no way Melbourne even make the grand final in 2021 if it's a normal season.

Their list wasn't that good and they would have choked under pressure playing a prelim at the MCG.

They did smash the Bulldogs in the GF but Bevo is pretty avg coach. If I were coaching that team I'd have them winning the premiership this year.

It irks me every time I see Gawn and Petracca carry on about 2021. The 2021 GF had nowhere near the atmosphere a regular GF had.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

I look to see who this poster supports and then LMFAO.

Pathetic attempt.

A premiership is still a premiership as far as I'm concerned. I certainly would have seen it that way if the Dogs won the flag in 2021.

I've always found the discrediting of their flag incredibly stupid.

I guess that’s why Port tanked the home prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I trolled some posters on the FJGD board early that year. Didn’t realise I was related to Nostradamus.

2022 Eagles 30th Anniversary of 92 flag
2024 Eagles 30th Anniversary of 94 flag
2026 Eagles 20th Anniversary of 06 flag
2028 Eagles 10th Anniversary of 18 flag

I would be pretty salty too if my team had 2 golden opportunities for a flag (2020 & 2021) and blew both of them. The 2021 would hurt even more considering the game was effectively over a quarter time

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back