Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Channel 9 have sounded out Kate McCarthy to replace Kane Cornes on the Sunday Footy Show in 2025

The show without Kane will be terrible anyway. He’s one of the few people in the AFL media who actually has an opinion
He doesn’t have an opinion.

He has an outrage generator.

When Sam Draper made the comments about Bulldogs players requesting trades if Beveridge stayed, his source was Caleb Daniel

He doesn’t have an opinion.

He has an outrage generator.

Exactly this.

"That’s what my commentary is designed to do. To get a reaction. Positive or negative and to get people involved"

Quote unquote from the dickhead puppet.

When Sam Draper made the comments about Bulldogs players requesting trades if Beveridge stayed, his source was Caleb Daniel
I thought it was a different Caleb (Poulter)?

I thought it was a different Caleb (Poulter)?
I reckon Bevo is just the master of playing Jedi Mind tricks on all these players in the 16 - 26 spots on his list. It could have been the Calebs, Lobb, Lobbs Girlfriend, Garcia, McCrae etc.

There must be some method to his madness however, as he has the team humming and they will be a dangerous team to play in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasha, I love seeing muppets have melts over Cornes.

Who's melting? Just calling him for what he is. He's trying his hardest to be Joe Rogan lite. Majority of us see right through his charade. Guessing you probably eat it all up. Good on you.

Who's melting? Just calling him for what he is. He's trying his hardest to be Joe Rogan lite. Majority of us see right through his charade. Guessing you probably eat it all up. Good on you.
He’s actually interesting to listen to

Kane has admitted he sometimes adds 10%, but for the most part he genuinely gives his opinion.

If he’s so wrong how come Channel 7 just offered him a 800k per year deal ??

Maybe you should direct your criticism towards Andrew Russell and why your whole team is injured at the pointy end of the season ..
Sam Walsh can hardly run !!

Kane has admitted he sometimes adds 10%, but for the most part he genuinely gives his opinion.

Maybe you should direct your criticism towards Andrew Russell and why your whole team is injured at the pointy end of the season ..
Yeah because Channel 7 have a really good track record of making smart decisions of late 😂

I'll criticism Kane all I like. What are you going to do about it?

As for 7 - they are run by utter numbskulls. Kane will lucky to last longer there than his firefighting career.

I'll criticism Kane all I like. What are you going to do about it?

As for 7 - they are run by utter numbskulls. Kane will lucky to last longer there than his firefighting career.
I post 2 rumours about Draper and kane
Yet the Kane one gets all the attention

The fact you all get so triggered just builds the Kane Cornes brand
But fwiw he is genuine and doesn’t just say stuff for clicks.

But if u guys keep getting triggered, u build kane’s profile even more !!

Channel 9 have sounded out Kate McCarthy to replace Kane Cornes on the Sunday Footy Show in 2025

The show without Kane will be terrible anyway. He’s one of the few people in the AFL media who actually has an opinion
Shit opinions for the most but probably gets a lot of clicks

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back