Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

where would the team bus come from?

collingwood fc is across the road from the G.

i saw him driving once (next to the club ironically), he had his big headphones on and was on his phone, all while the window was down on a busy olympic boulevard lol. he was also driving a big 4WD or a ute, wouldn't say it was a shitbox.

So if someone ran up his clacker and he had 2 dead mates in the boot spose all would be OK

I work teaching road safety to high school kids, at least half of them have been in the boot at some point, and when I connect that to the concept of a crumple zone I see a fair few kids putting it together and looking horrified.

Collingwood players didn’t catch a bus in 2010. Ben Johnson drove in with 2 mates hiding in his boot.

Looks like we have a new club house leader for

:D :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet Dustys manager ' forgot ' to put in his retirement paperwork - and the AFL ' forgot ' to demand it

Thereby clearing the Mal Michael hurdle

I bet Dustys manager ' forgot ' to put in his retirement paperwork - and the AFL ' forgot ' to demand it

he was very careful to never say the R word if you go back and listen at the time. the media kept saying it, but he didnt

he was very careful to never say the R word if you go back and listen at the time. the media kept saying it, but he didnt
Dusty had said only 8 words in the past 6 years 😎 The rejuvenating powers of the Gold Coast water is well known. Dimma went from burnt out and exhausted to excited inside 3 months. Maybe this is the 20% he needs to add to his toy collection.

Either way he’s an UFA end of this year wasn’t he? Whether he half retires & then goes back, or wasn’t officially retired.

Hodge retired & then was traded.

Richmond aren’t gonna get “0” here, they’re gonna get bugger all yes but it’d be the same either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back