Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Lol so Shaun Burgoyne played 307 games not 407, Daniel Motlop played 30 games not 130 😂

Kane got 37 disposals, match-high ; elite performance by the 🌋

Your logic suits your teams’s style of thinking:
Pick 3 (Finn O’Sullivan) for Matt Owies and Liam Baker 🤪
500 odd posts in, and I'm still not sure whether you're serious or taking the piss....

I’m not Kane I just love his content because he’s the only one who puts his neck on the line.

Anyway onto the rumours:

-Zak Butters very disgruntled at Port. Port have brought his mate from the VFL Jack Watkins over to play AFL or SANFL in 2025

-Apparently Butters was promised co-captaincy with Rozee for 2024 before signing

-Bailey Smith unfollowed the Dogs Insta page. Think he’s disliked by the Western Bulldogs community
Sure kane

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not really, I posted rumours relating to Kane and then everyone gave their thoughts about kane

If u look at the last 2 months, I’ve posted the most rumours on here

This is a good thread. I guarantee that journos check it.

The Brisbane Lions/Vegas story was broken on here in April then run by Sam McClure the next day
Most of the time you aren't posting rumours, you are repeating things you hear on the radio and podcasts.

The Buddy/Josh Kennedy one for example......that is not a rumour as Josh Kennedy told the story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the time you aren't posting rumours, you are repeating things you hear on the radio and podcasts.

The Buddy/Josh Kennedy one for example......that is not a rumour as Josh Kennedy told the story.
I said ‘did u hear’ for Josh kennedy

Yeh I talk about Nick butler’s podcast - but rumours start from these- if you remember Draper said that several dogs players want to leave on it

I’m trying to get the thread a bit more alive.
What rumours do you have?

I said ‘did u hear’ for Josh kennedy

Yeh I talk about Nick butler’s podcast - but rumours start from these- if you remember Draper said that several dogs players want to leave on it

I’m trying to get the thread a bit more alive.
What rumours do you have?
A trustworthy source told me that Nick Butler showered in his jocks and socks and that's why he got moved on from Geelong's VFL team

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back