Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he said: "Not likely mate, unless I've got lots of Edith Cowan pictures to look at".

And the Espy has a VIP room now? Lordy
It's literally a room for cokeheads, mirrored coffee tables everywhere and a secret door from the bathrooms.

Only name that rings a bell is Troy Johnson.

Quoting myself here but surely a club couldn't be so dumb in recruiting a player known to have robbed a teammate's house let alone have them live near each other.

I see the trade whisperer has started back again. I have followed again for the lols. Some think it’s Tony Sheahan. Apparently he accidentally posted from his personal account once. To me seems like some random with too much time on their hands. Never gets anything right so it’s hard to believe it’s someone in the know.

💯 Round 16 last year Freo lost to the Dees by 54pts and Ross put a lot of the blame on Sheridan. Neale stood up for him and copped a barrage of abuse. After that he was out the door and exploring other options.
How lucky that he had met with Brisbane the week earlier.

I see the trade whisperer has started back again. I have followed again for the lols. Some think it’s Tony Sheahan. Apparently he accidentally posted from his personal account once. To me seems like some random with too much time on their hands. Never gets anything right so it’s hard to believe it’s someone in the know.
Ricky Nixon claims on Twitter he knows who it is. They seem to be having a running battle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m fairly certain it was Sheahan a few years ago, but I think the account is run by someone else now.
it’s probably a radio thing, to drum up excitement around it all.

His first year was elite - was on top of absolutely everything and would tweet something and it'd often turn out to be true no more like half an hour later. I remember the last 5 minute scramble of trade week he was pumping out tweets of last minute deals 2-3 minutes before everyone else; all turned out to be correct.

Since then pretty sure someone else has taken over it and it's a troll account.

Heard it was Tony Sheahan, but also heard it was Nick Bowen, Sam Maclure and some others. So who knows.

Rumour as fact Richmond assistant coach Justin Leppitsch rides the train to Punt Rd every morning on the good ol' Frankston line and all the way from Franga as well!!

Now you can all get back to squabbling over the petty sh1t you have been squabbling over for the last half dozen pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back