Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of people have told me a couple of older guys from big 4 clubs are often seen cornholing and using glory holes near Queen Victoria Gardens

Am told by someone relatively close to the transaction, a former and now disgraced Essendon coach paid an ex-Brownlow Medalist a sizeable cold hard cash sign-on fee, outside of the salary cap.

Saw Chris Judd in Melbourne and a kid asked for a photo and Judd told him to “**** off”. Obviously he could’ve caught him at a bad time but when that happens to kids it shows what a tool he is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ok, but is Chris Judd gay? Is the kid in the story gay? Did the ghost of Ted Whitten appear and was ghost Whitten gay?

You don't really understand copypasta or internet forums do you? Do you comment on Herald Sun articles too?
I know when I see plagiarism performed by unoriginal posters. You one of those s'pose. Lighten up millennial.

Last edited:
Mate said he went to Tafe with a guy who claimed to have sex with Nick Riewoldt. Apparently he's bi

Mate of mine who is a physio was in with the saints crowd and said he slept with a Nick at St Kilda during that era. I always assumed he meant Dal Santo but maybe it was Reiwoldt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if true but I was told a few years ago that Luke Hodge has a third leg hence why he runs with such a weird gait!!

Saw Chris Judd in Melbourne and a kid asked for a photo and Judd told him to “**** off”. Obviously he could’ve caught him at a bad time but when that happens to kids it shows what a tool he is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I saw Chris Judd ambassadoring at Visy one time and said the same thing to myself.

If we took such a cutthroat view of everything that has lost its purpose half of us wouldn't be posting anymore.
True.
I hear ya.
If every thread on BigFooty needed 'purpose' we might as well shut the whole thing down.
This thread seems to really have started with great promise and rapidly gone down hill. That's all I was trying to say.

That's the whole point of copypasta.
That's nice, ought come in handy for your English homework ;)

copypasta
A derogatory term for forum posts which contain a direct or nearly direct copy-and-paste of memes, posts from older forum discussions, or other material, often accompanied by an attempt to pass off the contents as new and original.

Yawn

Last edited:
He was a prick of a guy. I can tell you 9 year old kids were invited to a state of origin game and to meet the players in the rooms. One of the young kids walked up to ‘Mr Whitten’ and asked is he could sign his footy for him. Ted’s response? ‘Piss off’

He may have been a woeful bloke. I have heard about how bad a bloke he is from my mother all my life.

People pointing at this video as evidence is my issue. Obviously a pisstake shown into a room that got the gag and a group of blokes that never would have predicted YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back