Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know someone who was a waiter at a Resturant Carey was involved with during his playing days. Carey would do coke at the back with the owner frequently. He also pull out the “do you know who I am”.

Unless he had a Sunday game he’d get hammered twice a week but still pull up well on Monday morning.

Saw Jimmy Stewart tonight at nevermind. Claimed he's not himself but yeah it was him.
That's the worst. Couldnt he have just said 'hey yeah I am' then walked away. Even to just say he is looking to lay low I'm sure you'd get the hint

If we took such a cutthroat view of everything that has lost its purpose half of us wouldn't be posting anymore.

And that would make BF a better forum - Throw the egos out the door.

I'd start rooting animals before I would be caught dead at an Adele, Ed Sheehan or Taylor Swift concert.
I’m on mobile so can’t see your location but strong Adelaide v post topic vibe coming through.

That's nice, ought come in handy for your English homework ;)

copypasta
A derogatory term for forum posts which contain a direct or nearly direct copy-and-paste of memes, posts from older forum discussions, or other material, often accompanied by an attempt to pass off the contents as new and original.

Yawn
I don't really know what you're trying to prove, because that definition just proves my point.

You're a little silly my friend.

He may have been a woeful bloke. I have heard about how bad a bloke he is from my mother all my life.

People pointing at this video as evidence is my issue. Obviously a pisstake shown into a room that got the gag and a group of blokes that never would have predicted YouTube.
Totally agree. I only watched the video this morning. Obviously a joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 5 years ago saw Setanta O'Hailpin in Bali going ballistic at a Balinese street vendor, started to rag-doll a bloke due to a bunch of locals ogling at his wife. Witnessed him take down about 3 before what can only be described as many hyenas taking down a large lion. Did not stick around for the aftermath due to the whole thing being pretty weird.

About 5 years ago saw Setanta O'Hailpin in Bali going ballistic at a Balinese street vendor, started to rag-doll a bloke due to a bunch of locals ogling at his wife. Witnessed him take down about 3 before what can only be described as many hyenas taking down a large lion. Did not stick around for the aftermath due to the whole thing being pretty weird.
You didn't jump in to help the big fella?

Moore isn’t the only bone burglar at the Pies. The racy injury prone guy with the tatts rides the chocolate escalator too

Heard recently that Moore bats for both teams.

Also, if you were going on Insta accounts, you'd wonder about Tom Langers who actually lives with Moore.

Last edited:
Know someone who was a waiter at a Resturant Carey was involved with during his playing days. Carey would do coke at the back with the owner frequently. He also pull out the “do you know who I am”.

Unless he had a Sunday game he’d get hammered twice a week but still pull up well on Monday morning.

Starts with P?
I have meet the owner of the place several times with a gentleman who has been around such shocking behaviour

Saw Chris Judd in Melbourne and a kid asked for a photo and Judd told him to “**** off”. Obviously he could’ve caught him at a bad time but when that happens to kids it shows what a tool he is.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I met him with a group of under 12 players. He was running around an oval on a Friday afternoon before a night game. The kids called out to him and he was nothing but nice to them. Mates coached against him in juniors and reckon he was modest as even though he dominated

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back