Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the umpires had a secret pact to do ‘whatever it takes’ to make sure the doggies win the flag in 2016
Same umpires handed Hawks a 3peat, and tried to get us over the line in 2016 with #freekickhawthorn but jumped on Dogs when we were bundled out. If the AFL had its way, Hawks would win flag every year just because o_O

70dec579e31a2dcfebcec606ae0fcc93.jpg

I would put my house on the guys having a dig at Punters wife are the type who call all attractive women ugly yet retire home at the end of the day to a wife whose idea of a good day out is 3 hours shopping at Kmart.

I heard the umpires had a secret pact to do ‘whatever it takes’ to make sure the doggies win the flag in 2016
According to an article in The Australian the AFL later called the Swans to apologise for umpires 'costing them 4 goals' (haha) so this was obviously an AFLUA conspiracy, not an AFL one. What a time to be alive.

I would put my house on the guys having a dig at Punters wife are the type who call all attractive women ugly yet retire home at the end of the day to a wife whose idea of a good day out is 3 hours shopping at Kmart.
Even in retirement, it seems Ponting is batting well above his average

I get where you're coming from, but your comment is just as derogatory and typcasting of women as the original.

Why not just say they go home to a lonely house because noone would possibly have them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get where you're coming from, but your comment is just as derogatory and typcasting of women as the original.

Why not just say they go home to a lonely house because noone would possibly have them?
How is my comment derogatory and what type of female would take offence to it? I shall be interested in your response.

Seen the horse face his missus is rocking? Waking up next to that everyday would probably turn me too.

She's no Sarah Jessica Parker but id still like some time in that paddock.

Wait you meant that as an insult????

Best thingi have heard is Dill Mclachlan and all his merry men are a corrupt bunch of agenda chip shufflers who have no foresight into how their newly fandangled manifestations will be exploited ... resulting in even more dumb f..k tinkering as the game slips further into oblivion .
These Muppets have NO CLUE !!! the game was hijacked by the fatman and now there is no competent controller !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back