Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look out, the weather geeks are watching. :p
It says here that the max in the city centre on the 23rd of September 1995 was 14.8 C

http://www.bom.gov.au/jsp/ncc/cdio/...artYear=1995&p_c=-1768299534&p_stn_num=094029
Was 3°C at the end lol. They mentioned that on the broadcast. I remember it was warm (probably the 14 you mention there) during the Two's and then when the seniors ran out it it turned ugly and started raining.
Was that misty rain all arvo, got soaked and hands turned blue lol.

Was 3°C at the end lol. They mentioned that on the broadcast. I remember it was warm (probably the 14 you mention there) during the Two's and then when the seniors ran out it it turned ugly and started raining.
Was that misty rain all arvo, got soaked and hands turned blue lol.
Yeah nah, I'm a bit suss on some of the Bureau's long term data. For example, it's apparently well known that the 1961 VFL Grand Final was played on a hot day, yet the Bureau says it was only 19.2

Last edited:

Do you know the bloke who smacked him out down there?

Ponting is a punting punt of a thing.

Arrogant, cheating, entitled turd like all of the Australian cricket team post about 1995.

Bourbon and beefsteak at kings cross

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In their first few years, GWS would pay local footy fans who supported other clubs to go their games with Gws colours

It also incredibly cheap to go to the game. Walkup GA tickets for 25 bucks seem to always be available. 25 per person probably barely covers security, cleaning, lighting, etc.

It also incredibly cheap to go to the game. Walkup GA tickets for 25 bucks seem to always be available. 25 per person probably barely covers security, cleaning, lighting, etc.

Last I went to the G for walk up tickets they were $21 (2017). So they aren't expensive but I wouldn't say incredibly cheap, at least compared to other AFL venues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back