Best goal celebrators

Remove this Banner Ad

itsintheblood said:
Wayne Campbell celebrating a goal and snapping his achillies. He didnt even kick the goal!!!!

Ah,the goose-step.
It's still one of the funniest celebrations,for all the wrong reasons.

It's hard to go past Des Headland.10 goals down with a minute to goal and he does a lap of honour when he kicks a goal.

Funny thread this one, in the other you are whinging about the dockers over celebrating and now everyone is saying how good a celebration is.
And Dessie celebrating when we are getting flogged with a minute remaining? I cant remeber this.

As for the best celebrators though Des and the Wiz are pretty handy.

70ess3,0.jpg

farmer.jpg

jonesy86 said:
not a goal celebration but a "try" celebration in rugby league...a player scored a try and he was so impressed by it that he ran up to the crowd, jumped the fence, took a seat in the front row and then clapped his own effort
hilarious

Apparently the Wizz did the exact same thing in London last year.

Just to add a few names that you NFL fans might apreciate Chad Johnson and Terrel Owens are probably the best two in the World for their showmanship.

fusion said:
Another time he hid a mobile phone in the padding of the endzone, and after he scored a TD retrieved the phone and rang a friend, telling them to turn on the TV.

I thought that was Joe Horn from New Orleans.

quote=melbournemartin]hahahaha **** that'd have been funny[/quote]
rugby league full of classics melbmartin

one time, not sure of the player, but he scored the try and made the motion of chopping the top of the ball like islanders would do with a coconut and proceeded to pretend to drink the contents...it was brilliant stuff

but back to the footy

tredrea on the phone was...different

Bubba is a good goal celebrator, if he kicks and important goal or a good goal, both of which have happened quite a few times over his career he will alwats do something good, lots of fist pumping and such
10.jpg

couldnt actually find any good examples, the picture on the wall in front of me is far better.

Jeff Farmer easily. He reminds me of an South American soccer player. He looks to the heavens with arms outstretched and closes his eyes or points to the Great Man in the Sky, or looks to the crowd really cocky-like as if to say "What ? Did you think I was ever going miss ?" Sometimes if he's fired up he gets really angry after he scores and looks like he wants to start a fight. Farmer is the King of The Impromptu Celebration.

Mark Williams will take over his mantle soon. There is an extrovert showman just itching to bust his moves big time on the AFL stage. The Shotgun from a few years ago was nothing, yet everyone unfairly ridiculed him for it. As he improves, and as our side improves expect to see more gold from this cocky, mug lair.

And to the people who disapprove: get a life you boring twats.

Best ever goal celebration: Robbie Fowler of Liverpool who after scoring a goal, got down on all fours and "snorted" the by-line.

Best celebration trademark: German soccer star, Jurgen Klinsmann was roundly criticised for his diving in the penalty box by the English media when he joined the Spurs. Self-deprecatingly, after each of his 25 goals that season, he made it a point to take a 50 metre run up, then do a huge arms-outstretched belly flop. Sometimes he'd round up all of his teammates and they'd all run to the halfway line and do a big belly flop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i liked shane crawfords 'houston crabb' looks after every goal a couple of seasons back.

dermies' strut after a goal during the 85 GF has always been a fav. in fact ill add all of essendons second half goals in the 84 GF as some of the best as well, especially leon baker and timmy watson.

He's only kicked 5, but geez Dean Polo enjoys it.

Mark Williams' "Rifleman" salute was original, but very irritating unless you are a Hawk supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Best goal celebrators

Remove this Banner Ad

Back