**** off Jose BEST NEWS EVER - Luke Darcy leaving Channel 7 and all forms of media for good !

Remove this Banner Ad

That is good news actually. Made Cotchin look like a media megastar.
I heard that Jobe won a media award but they later took it off him and gave it to Cotch

I used to deliver organic food boxes to Darcy's house. His mother in law is a very nice lady and met Luke and he gave me a hand.
He was a bit concerned that I wasn't a refugee as the previous delivery man Ahmad was a refugee and the business employed refugees.
I'd consider Richmond supporters post-bandwagon to be refugees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're like two 5 years olds who prefer to school yard taunt posters here rather than discuss football, not surprising because both their crap teams have done nothing in 25 plus years.
Calm down man I know you do deliveries and so does AP I thought it would be cool to recognise that and show some appreciation for it.

They're like two 5 years olds who prefer to school yard taunt posters here rather than discuss football, not surprising because both their crap teams have done nothing in 25 plus years.
Very true. I was just looking at the Geelong board and many posters there are saying they are sick of being the bridesmaids every finals campaign.
I say it's apt because every bridesmaid has a handbag, or so I have read.

Remove this Banner Ad

**** off Jose BEST NEWS EVER - Luke Darcy leaving Channel 7 and all forms of media for good !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back