Best Psyche Up Music??

Remove this Banner Ad

WCE2000

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2000
the pub
I've been asked by a school that i'm an old-boy of to produce a CD that lasts for about 1/2 hour of psyche up music for their rugby game this weekend. I won't go into the details but what songs do you think i should use?
This is the list so far:
1. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
2. ACDC - Thunderstruck
3. ACDC - Highway to Hell
4. Metallica - Fuel
5. Queen - We Will Rock You

Any more songs you guys can recommend.

------------------
for all your footballing needs visit my AFL web-site at www.bigfooty.com/users/afl/eastsydney

'black eyed bruiser' Stevie Wright.

Of course no one under thirty has heard it though.......
frown.gif

holy grail by hunters and collectors has to be the all time number one aussie motivational song.
up there cazaly would be appropriate if it was a footy match
how about prisoner of society by the living end, that gets me goin or champion by grinspoon.
28 days- rip it up is a good choice
or killing in the name of by rage against the machine
they all pump me up

try some stuff from the Beasts of Bourbon... "Let's Get Funky", "Hard For You", "Chase The Dragon", "Low Road", "Just Right"...always works for me.

I have to admit that I agree with WCE2000 and Walshy.

Apart from that annoying "Rip It Up" song. It is one of those songs that my younger brother has downloaded. Who knows, perhaps I am just getting old. Let's just say that the new Australian punk rock music scene is not up there with my favourite music genre.

And if you want motivational music, you can't look past "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.

For the Dockers- Greenday's Nice Guys finish last....

Got to agree with the Holy Grail. Ultimate footy anthem.... Rip it up gets me fired up, but not really inspired.

But, away from actually playing, does anyone else get goosebumps from the opening bars of Channel 7's coverage song (Stand Tough?). Gets me every time. Pity it's a shockin song from the chorus on
frown.gif

Holy Grail is obviously No. 1, as others have said, but another good choice would be Knock On Wood. Not sure who sings it, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Best Psyche Up Music??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back