Best Under 18 Players In Wrfl And Bfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is trent luckhurst 18a or 18b? does anybody know if the final interleauge squad has been choosen or if training is still in process? also does anybody know who has been selected from each team for tryouts.

Shimozzle said:
Has anyone heard where Trent Luckhurst is playing this year, he is an exceptional footballer, he is tall with a great grab, hard at it, with a good kick.... he could go places... could anyone let me no? Cameron Lockwood is a good player.... but B. Houli is an unbelieveable tlanet... its a shame he is injury prone
The young goal scoring machine at Port Colts Jase Perkins seems to be unstoppable up forward, I saw is old man play a bit with the colts after stints at Port Melbourne and Werribee, he always new were the goals were and was rarely seen giving off the handball if with in sight of the goals, I can see were young Jase gets it from.

Werribee
Nathan Black U18 VIC
Rhys Prismall U18 VIC
Brent Morrow - Werribee Ammo's D2.
Will Sullivan - Unknown

Williamstown
Cameron Lockwood - U18 VIC
Richard Knight - Unknown
Cullum Richards - Playing.

NUTZNBOLTS said:
The young goal scoring machine at Port Colts Jase Perkins seems to be unstoppable up forward, I saw is old man play a bit with the colts after stints at Port Melbourne and Werribee, he always new were the goals were and was rarely seen giving off the handball if with in sight of the goals, I can see were young Jase gets it from.
Lovely kid too, are you from the nutz and bolts did you play there and when

NUTZNBOLTS said:
I used to play with the Port Colts havent pulled on a boot for nearly 20 years.

Do you support the seniors, who are your favorite players and will they win it again

I generally get to all home games, my favourite players are the ones that go in hard for the ball such as Elton Stevens, Stacey Massis, Matthew McBroom, Ryan Winters, Ben Burke (havent seen much of him lately is he injured, retired or gone to another club?), two of the young boys (James Turnbull & Matthew Bellingham)have shown they can handle the pace of senior.

So far as winning it again this season, they will definitely finish top 2, havent seen hoppers yet, seem to be only danger, If the rumour about Newman coming back from Corowa has any truth then the Colts will win the flag ( watched the kid through the junior ranks, regularly made rep sides, should have played AFL, he is a great player and would slot into the midfield niecely or centre half forward.

Do you play with the colts or are you just a supporter like me?

WRFLfan said:
Do you support the seniors, who are your favorite players and will they win it again

the_footy_god said:
Werribee
Nathan Black U18 VIC
Rhys Prismall U18 VIC
Brent Morrow - Werribee Ammo's D2.
Will Sullivan - Unknown

Williamstown
Cameron Lockwood - U18 VIC
Richard Knight - Unknown
Cullum Richards - Playing.

Kool, thanks for that, I'll assume the unknowns arent playing. Should be great game, and thats only one Jets player playing for Willy

NUTZNBOLTS said:
I generally get to all home games, my favourite players are the ones that go in hard for the ball such as Elton Stevens, Stacey Massis, Matthew McBroom, Ryan Winters, Ben Burke (havent seen much of him lately is he injured, retired or gone to another club?), two of the young boys (James Turnbull & Matthew Bellingham)have shown they can handle the pace of senior.

So far as winning it again this season, they will definitely finish top 2, havent seen hoppers yet, seem to be only danger, If the rumour about Newman coming back from Corowa has any truth then the Colts will win the flag ( watched the kid through the junior ranks, regularly made rep sides, should have played AFL, he is a great player and would slot into the midfield niecely or centre half forward.

Do you play with the colts or are you just a supporter like me?

Love the Colts you by any chance watched the great number 51 up at Corowa?
Masis is having a ripper season as for burke he would be handy this year great around stoppages reads it well, Bellingham is a great player or should i say will be a great player just a bit lazy needs some intensity, Turnball going great should have already had a season under his belt if it wasnt for that ankle injury, Winters is just a gun Stevens is going on 50.
Newman back at the Colts where he fu cken belongs, very inspirational to play along side, imagine the Colts with him runing amok on these small grounds. We spoke about your idenity last night at training and we rekon we know who you are and i spoke to your boss about it, who coaches the 18's am i close? Talking about the18's they are flying the boys, the club is in great shape and i think its the start of a GOLDEN ERA.
GO THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kegs44 said:
Kool, thanks for that, I'll assume the unknowns arent playing. Should be great game, and thats only one Jets player playing for Willy

heard Will Sullivan will play D2 ammos but cant confirm. Will almost guarantee that Richard Knight will play for Willi 18s this week. Very surprised if Nick Grant (18s coach) lets a gun sit on the sidelines while taking on Werribee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

omg boys polly baird has the biggest heart of them all but is no player that deserves 2 put in2 the best u/18 players league, have a real look pple

I have heard Richard Knight will be resting this week so we will all have to wait until tomorrow can't wait to see this game in action will be one of the best under 18 matches throughout melbourne in the last few years these teams are to even. Any numbers to watch from both clubs?

Round 4 Results - Late Entry Sorry :p

Werribee 20.15.135 Def Albion 3.3.21

WERRIBEE JUNIORS
Goal Kickers: A. MOLIVAS 4, B. NORTON 3, M. SMITH 2, D. MORRISH, J. MAGNABOSCO, J. MATHER, M. VAN DEN OEVER, M. TAYLOR, M. LINK, A. ALIFRACO, M. LUBKE, M. BANNER, J. HEVERN, T. LEE
Best Players: M. TAYLOR, M. VAN DEN OEVER, M. LUBKE, N. SCHRODER, M. DEAN, B. NORTON
ALBION
Goal Kickers: D. MOYLE, D. CAIN, M. MIHAJEVIC
Best Players: J. TASOPOULOS, M. MCCUBBIN, M. GAUCI, D. SAKOWSKY, C. HALLIWELL, D. CAIN

Altona 6.8.44 Def By Spotswood 8.13.61
ALTONA
Goal Kickers: S. BELL 2, R. MULROY 2, R. TREACY, S. HAGGER
Best Players: R. MULROY, S. KENNEDY, A. PATEN, C. SARGENT, N. WAPSHOTT, D. LUNARDI
SPOTSWOOD
Goal Kickers: J. SHAW 2, W. PHILLIPS 2, M. JOHN, N. JENSEN, E. WOOD, J. ORCHARD
Best Players: J. SHAW, M. SKUBEVSKI, R. NOYE, M. KNIGHT, N. JENSEN, B. POPE

Williamstown 20.8.128 Def Hoppers Crossing 6.10.46
WILLIAMSTOWN JUNIORS
Goal Kickers: J. ROBERTS 5, C. RICHARDS 4, M. BARBARO 3, N. GEORGIADIS 3, H. DUCKWORTH 2, N. DUMBLETON, T. DUSINK, A. HEWET
Best Players: C. RICHARDS, J. ROBERTS, N. GEORGIADIS, M. HAMMER, H. DUCKWORTH, R. GREEN
HOPPERS CROSSING
Goal Kickers: M. YOUNG 2, L. MCINTOSH 2, M. PALMER, T. CAULFIELD
Best Players: T. CAULFIELD, T. BELLEVILLE, S. MURPHY, M. YOUNG, M. ZAMPERONI, D. WESTACOTT

Port Melbourne Colts 16.12.108 Def St Albans 11.7.73
PORT MELBOURNE COLTS
Goal Kickers: J. PERKINS 10, Z. HUGGINS, A. FALSONE, I. VULI, T. FRANKLIN, A. HUMPHREY, T. HUGGINS
Best Players: J. PERKINS, J. SNOW, A. HUMPHREY, K. HIRATA, J. MURPHY, A. LEUNG
ST. ALBANS
Goal Kickers: M. MONTEBELLO 4, A. ASANI 3, J. CARTER 2, A. WEBSTER, S. MCKENZIE
Best Players: C. PSAILA, M. GAGULA, M. MONTEBELLO, A. ASANI, J. CARTER

1 WILLIAMSTOWN JUNIORS 4-0 362.02
2 WERRIBEE JUNIORS 4-0 309.03
3 PORT MELBOURNE COLTS 4-0 248.39
4 SPOTSWOOD 3-1 153.48
5 ALTONA 2-2 115.92
------------------------------------------
6 HOPPERS CROSSING 1-3 70.44
7 ALBION 1-3 40.13
8 ST. ALBANS 0-4 65.92

Round 5
Williamstown Vs Werribee
Albion Vs Port Melbourne Colts
Hoppers Crossing Vs Altona
St Albans Vs Spotswood

Hey does any one hav any idea about how they think spotswood 18's will end up this yr, do you think they will make finals and who are there better players????

Williamstown Def Werribee by 4 points in the game of the year.
Werribee without a few of there best while Williamstown had a full squad including jets players, good skillful game and well fought battle, in other games Hoppers Def Altona by 102 Points, Port Melbourne Colts stays undefeated with a 6 goal win over Albion and Spotswood beat St Albans to stay up with the best.

THE RED MAN said:
WRFL Fan, your kiddin yourself. Shannon Franklin cannot play. He has a great physique, can run all day, is as fit as but has one problem, he wont go near the ball. Remember he has got all his kicks this year in the 18B comp which to be honest is garbage. Shannon is also loose up top, stories abounded the league last year that he got reported for hitting his teammate in a Home and Away game last year. No loss if gone to Sandy Dragons.

Matthew Bellingham can play but is a bit loose up top. Nice size, takes good grab but can be lazy, actually very lazy. But when he wants to play, he certainly can.

Haven't heard much about this Perkins but will make an effort to getout and see him in action before l comment

Let's remember these boys have been playing 18B's. Will be interested to see how they go in the real stuff A grade.

For all those waiting for my who should be in / out of the jets squad stay tuned, Will advise shortly.

Where has Western Scout Officer gone??? He's been very quiet since he got a few home truthes about the Western Jokes ....oops sorry Jets. Another week, another loss for my beloved Jets. !!!!!!!!!!!!
The Colts have got a few training at interleague: Perkins, Humphrey,Bellingham,Davey & Franklin - could be one more...The boys won their second game in A grade at the weeked, but if they lose a few to the TAC that will obviously hurt them, they've also got quite a few first year players so they're going well at the moment...all 3 senior teams 5 zip. Re Franklin hitting his mate - that was just pure frustration on the ground as they were getting pumped and morale was down, don't hang the bloke for it - there was nothing in it.

nothing in hitting his own teammate, thats crap. Cannot believe you wrote that, i aint 'hanging' him, but you cant do that.

So if willy beat werribee by only 4 points, and werribee had blokes out, u reckon werribee will win the flag?

Kegs44 said:
nothing in hitting his own teammate, thats crap. Cannot believe you wrote that, i aint 'hanging' him, but you cant do that.

So if willy beat werribee by only 4 point, and werribee had blokes out, u reckon werribee will win the flag?

yer we lost to willi by 4 points, considering we had some guns out they deserved the win.

i still reckon we got the p R e M i E r S h I p LOL.:D but we will wait and see willi are a great team.

Kegs44 said:
Who'd u have out? and who are you from werribee? or wat number? If u dont wanna say all good
kegs, we had nath schroder and mitchy banner out due to under 16 vic metro games. Lubke was withdrawn early in the match with a leg injury and was not 100%. our captain steph callea is injured.
do u have msn? send me ur msn in private msg

Micka Morris said:
The Colts have got a few training at interleague: Perkins, Humphrey,Bellingham,Davey & Franklin - could be one more...The boys won their second game in A grade at the weeked, but if they lose a few to the TAC that will obviously hurt them, they've also got quite a few first year players so they're going well at the moment...all 3 senior teams 5 zip. Re Franklin hitting his mate - that was just pure frustration on the ground as they were getting pumped and morale was down, don't hang the bloke for it - there was nothing in it.
Hello you great man, how well are all the teams going its a good place to be Murhpys Oval at the moment.
Heard a wispher that future Colts gun spearhead Jase Perkins is a chance of playing his first senior game this week. Would be great for the kids confidence, the present and the future looks good at the Colts. You need to get on here more often see you soon mate

Kegs44 said:

So if willy beat werribee by only 4 points, and werribee had blokes out, u reckon werribee will win the flag?
He didn't hit his own team mate, it was a bit of pushing and shoving - nothing in that, of course it's not good - not good for the team, but they're only kids remember... so not writing crap mate - I was there - you obviously weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back