Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Colossalbet have stolen $525 from me. Colossalbet have a protest payout which is applied to when a horse is first past the post and then relegated following a protest. The terms and conditions are listed as following:

Colossalbet's Protest Payout:

a) Colossalbet Protest Payout will be applied when a horse on which the customer has placed a bet is first past the post but is ultimately relegated due to an upheld stewards' protest or enquiry. In the event of an upheld protest, Colossalbet will pay out in respect of both the first past the post and the runner ultimately declared as the official winner.
b) Colossalbet Protest Payout applies to every Australian thoroughbred and harness race and applies to wagers placed either digitally or struck over the telephone.
c) For the avoidance of doubt, protest payout shall only apply in respect of:
i. Bets on horses that are first past the post but later relegated because of a protest.
ii. The customer's first accepted bet on a given runner.iii. Protest payouts will not be applied in the event of the disqualification of a horse including, without limitation, if that horse is disqualified as a result of weighing in 'light'.
iv. Protest payouts apply to win bets and the win portion of each way bets.
d) Protest payout will not apply in respect of:
i. Bets on horses that originally finished second or third past the post but are relegated out of the placings as a result of a minor protest.
ii. Bets placed on pre-post or futures markets.
iii. Special markets, products or bet types including, without limitation, multi-leg bets, Exotics, bonus bets, head-to-head betting, odds versus evens and favourite versus field markets, and box/jockey challenge markets.
e) In the event an official protest is upheld, any run second to the favourite or similar promotions being run on that race will be void and bonuses not paid.'
f) Subject to the Colossalbet betting rules, the amount of the protest payout will be equal to the full return the customer would have received had the horse been declared the official winner, with the maximum amount paid out to limited to: i. Five thousand dollars - $5,000 per customer per race.
g) This product is available for recreational customers only and Colossalbet reserves the right to, at its sole and absolute discretion, exclude or limit the eligibility of certain customers from receiving the benefit of the Colossalbet protest payout.

I had a $75 single bet, no boost, on Gentleman Roy at $7 odds. The payout was $525. They have listed the bet as a loss and have not paid me out. I contacted them and the arse behind the keyboard tells me that because of article G, I am not eligible to receive the payout. Absolute crap for a number of reasons. I am a recreational punter - I average 2 bets a week with CB. I do not win much if at all. My bet meets all the requirements listed above and my account is clearly of recreational use. CB have never alerted me of any account limitations ever. If they had, I wouldn't use them. Simple as that. Why would I waste my time? This is blatant theft and I am very determined to get this money. That dumbass clause can let them not pay out anything to anybody ever.
The only way I can see they would be allowed to do this is if you were banned from promos, as protest payout sits in that category. If you're not promo banned and have the live chat records you have a decent case to lodge a complaint

I was haggling back and forth for about an hour with the live chat folks and not getting anywhere. They are seriously useless. I'm going to email the support email and hopefully somebody with a little more authority and brains will get in contact with me, and if I can't get anywhere there then I'll contact the higher authorities.

Id give that a go. From experience, with any company in any field, when talking with someone on the phone or on live chat, whether or not you get what you need/came for depends on the individual who you are talking to.

I've rung Centrelink before and spoken to someone and got nowhere. If you ring again a day later, and speak to someone different, you can get a good outcome.

Looks like Betr's purchase of Pointsbet Australia could be completed in March.

I hope Matt Tripp isnt going to bring his shitty Sportsbet prices over to Pointsbet. Only decent thing about Pointsbet is that their prices are somewhat decent.

They are licensed in NSW which could present problems with the poster based in Vic. It certainly does going the other way, they will not investigate
I know you're from NSW, but have you heard of any bad experiences from non-NSW customers who have been turned away from the NSW regulator?

I would be quite angry if they turned me away for something they should be investigating.

I know you're from NSW, but have you heard of any bad experiences from non-NSW customers who have been turned away from the NSW regulator?

I would be quite angry if they turned me away for something they should be investigating.

I'd imagine they are a government agency who employee public servants are they not?

Any reason not to investigate, and thus do some work, im sure if they can find a reason not to investigate theyd use it.

Sorry to hear about Colossal ripping you off. I had similar rort by Upcoz. I've learned the lesson that not worth the risk with unknowns, better to stick with big outfits who don't want the bad PR.

What do we think of betnation offers? Normally pretty average. Wondering if the $5 special/defense is worth a stab. Not sure what the true odds are. Some site I found shows its less likely but maybe the 5/1 makes it worth a stab.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.13.24 am.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.13.24 am.png
    145.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.13.39 am.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 8.13.39 am.png
    27 KB · Views: 29
Superbowl offers:

Bet365 where is the megaboost???

Tab Kelce score one of 1st 3 TD $3.50

Double winnings as a bonus ($50 max) via venue bet. Whoever you take go with opposite on Bluebet with their up at half time by 5+ paid as winner.

Crossbet/Bluebet $4 Mahomes 2TDS & MVP. $25 max

Baggybet eagles/over 50.5/ hurts 249.5 + $7.50 offs

Readybet eagles & hurts 224.5+ yds

Punt123 Kansas win by less than 26 $4 odds.

Picklebet double winnings 1st TD scorer & double on multis (preselected)

Boombet $5 mahomes 300+ & kansas win.

Dabble - Scuba89 - eagles, hurts 225+, sanders 55+ rushing, AJ brown score TD = $6.50 moneyback one leg fails

Betr 1st promo in months... $25 SGM bonus back if loses

Tabtouch 50% extra sgm.

Jug mentioned one above. Being in NSW I had an issue with ZBet (licensed in Vic) and got the responses below:

Vic regulators

Thank you for returning my call and discussing your complaint against ZBet.

As confirmed by you, as you are a NSW resident; the VCGLR does not have the jurisdiction to investigate your complaint. The VCGLR only has the authority to investigate complaints lodged by Victorian residents.

NSW regulators

The incident you have described does not offend legislation regulated by Liquor & Gaming NSW.

The concerns you raise relate to customer service or consumer issues relating to the account you hold with ZBet. While I appreciate that, at times, resolving these concerns may be frustrating, Liquor & Gaming NSW does not involve itself in the arbitration or resolution of account issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Superbowl offers:

Bet365 where is the megaboost???

Tab Kelce score one of 1st 3 TD $3.50

Double winnings as a bonus ($50 max) via venue bet. Whoever you take go with opposite on Bluebet with their up at half time by 5+ paid as winner.

Crossbet/Bluebet $4 Mahomes 2TDS & MVP. $25 max

Baggybet eagles/over 50.5/ hurts 249.5 + $7.50 offs

Readybet eagles & hurts 224.5+ yds

Punt123 Kansas win by less than 26 $4 odds.

Picklebet double winnings 1st TD scorer & double on multis (preselected)

Boombet $5 mahomes 300+ & kansas win.

Dabble - Scuba89 - eagles, hurts 225+, sanders 55+ rushing, AJ brown score TD = $6.50 moneyback one leg fails

Betr 1st promo in months... $25 SGM bonus back if loses

Tabtouch 50% extra sgm.
I can see the megaboost if you're wanting it, not that i'm going to use it though with their track record
1676238388451.png

UltraBet is another new one. Looks to be a carbon copy of Goldbet with the 3 x $1.50 turnover requirements.
Ultrabet are useless. Got a text (I had opted out for marketing and texts when signing up, so this text is spam and can be reported) saying they would match my next deposit up to $200. Got induced, made the deposit and contacted them on chat. They didnt honour the text and instead said "50% on my NEXT deposit". so multiple rules being broken by them.
2 min later i receive ANOTHER text saying 100% deposit match up to $200. their spam SMS service is glitching out.
Customer service is shocking as well.
Have closed my account.

There's a new mob which is called ultrabet.com.au Looks like connected to Goldbet. If you go on livechat, they will give you 100% up to $200 but I lost a fair bit at Goldbet so they offered me up to $1000. They sent me money from their goldbet bank account! They do have terrible turnover rule of 3x before you can withdraw. Average website.

There's a new mob which is called ultrabet.com.au Looks like connected to Goldbet. If you go on livechat, they will give you 100% up to $200 but I lost a fair bit at Goldbet so they offered me up to $1000. They sent me money from their goldbet bank account! They do have terrible turnover rule of 3x before you can withdraw. Average website.
Dodgy AF. Stay clear of Ultrabet. I closed my account after they spammed me with texts and didn't honour their deposit offer.

You may be eligible for a sign up BONUS, you will be sent details shortly via TXT.

ultrabet

** No TXT sent

You may be eligible for a sign up BONUS, you will be sent details shortly via TXT.
Ultrabet are useless. Got a text (I had opted out for marketing and texts when signing up, so this text is spam and can be reported) saying they would match my next deposit up to $200. So why not, made the deposit and contacted them on chat. They didnt honour the text and instead said "50% on my NEXT deposit". so multiple rules being broken by them.
2 min later i receive ANOTHER text saying 100% deposit match up to $200. their spam SMS service is glitching out.
Customer service is shocking as well.
Have closed my account.

LOL, so to close your Ultrabet account you have to fill in a form and get a WITNESS to sign it as well. When all other bookies have a simple "close account" or "self exclude" button, ultrabet are making it hard for punters to close accounts and self exclude.

LOL, so to close your Ultrabet account you have to fill in a form and get a WITNESS to sign it as well. When all other bookies have a simple "close account" or "self exclude" button, ultrabet are making it hard for punters to close accounts and self exclude.
put a dollar a month limit on it if you are scared you might use it in the future

It's against the law not to offer close account button on the website. If you do your ass, simply contact Liquor and gaming and lodge a complaint and you may be entitled to your money back LOLOL Make a complaint - Liquor & Gaming NSW

The process for account closure must be prominent and clearly articulated on the interactive wagering service provider’s website and within each customer’s ‘My Account’ window.
The process for account closure must be simple.
A customer must be able to request the closure of their account via the same channels available to them to place a bet, in addition to via email and telephone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back