Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultrabet have fast withdrawals. And no cancellation of withdrawls. Which is always good for a mug punter like me!

Got nothing but good things to say for Ultrabet.

Deposited $40....done the lot (yesterday).
Deposited $100....got $50 dollar bonus. Done the original deposit and the bonus. (-$140 and -$50 bonus) (yesterday)
Deposited $60.....(Ultrabet also slung me a $30 dollar bonus on this deposit, not sure if it was an error on their part or not)

Backed a dog @ $8.00 at Tralagon last night ($60 stake from the 3rd deposit above). Won $480.
Lost the $30 dollar bonus.

Up $280 profit on real money. -$90 on bonus money.

I went to withdraw the $480 over night, this morning it had bounced back into my betting account as I hadn't met turnover requirements. I had to bet an extra $120 to fulfil this requirement. This was my mistake, i only thought winnings from bonus bets had to be turned over, not original deposit money. Ultrabet sent me an email explaining clearly. The $60 dollar deposit (which the $30 dollar bonus was credited from) had to be turned over 3 times. For a total of $180.

Fair enough i thought. So i staked $120 on a Portuguese basketball game that looked like might go unders on the total market on a quick H2H history of the two teams. Of course, the overs cashes easily.

So now i have $320 in my account ($160 profit).

I hit a few dog races in New Zealand and some early morning dog races at Mt Gambier and Shepperton.

Had a bit of luck here and there.

Walked out with $1350 withdrawal (-$200 deposit) to equal $1150 tax free profit, with a 2 leg multi at Addington to come on the dogs.

I have ambitions to one day turn pro punter, but at this point im still a bit of a mug punter.

Ultrabet sent me money pretty much straight away via Osko. No issues there.

Fair play to them.

Got nothing but good things to say for Ultrabet.

Deposited $40....done the lot (yesterday).
Deposited $100....got $50 dollar bonus. Done the original deposit and the bonus. (-$140 and -$50 bonus) (yesterday)
Deposited $60.....(Ultrabet also slung me a $30 dollar bonus on this deposit, not sure if it was an error on their part or not)

Backed a dog @ $8.00 at Tralagon last night ($60 stake from the 3rd deposit above). Won $480.
Lost the $30 dollar bonus.

Up $280 profit on real money. -$90 on bonus money.

I went to withdraw the $480 over night, this morning it had bounced back into my betting account as I hadn't met turnover requirements. I had to bet an extra $120 to fulfil this requirement. This was my mistake, i only thought winnings from bonus bets had to be turned over, not original deposit money. Ultrabet sent me an email explaining clearly. The $60 dollar deposit (which the $30 dollar bonus was credited from) had to be turned over 3 times. For a total of $180.

Fair enough i thought. So i staked $120 on a Portuguese basketball game that looked like might go unders on the total market on a quick H2H history of the two teams. Of course, the overs cashes easily.

So now i have $320 in my account ($160 profit).

I hit a few dog races in New Zealand and some early morning dog races at Mt Gambier and Shepperton.

Had a bit of luck here and there.

Walked out with $1350 withdrawal (-$200 deposit) to equal $1150 tax free profit, with a 2 leg multi at Addington to come on the dogs.

I have ambitions to one day turn pro punter, but at this point im still a bit of a mug punter.

Ultrabet sent me money pretty much straight away via Osko. No issues there.

Fair play to them.
I can see a lot of SMM in your punting style, so you never know.....

Sportchamps appear to be offering a $25 100% match offer this weekend too (which, as stated before, is basically the same as real money with the way their mechanisms work).

Last edited:
Whats the best nature strip offer?

Baggybet $2.5 win
Tabtouch $2.15 win money back if 2nd
Betr $2.15 win bonus back if 1st half field
Bluebet $4 win by 1+ length
Picklebet $2.5 NS & Aft cabin top 2.

Whats the best nature strip offer?

Baggybet $2.5 win
Tabtouch $2.15 win money back if 2nd
Betr $2.15 win bonus back if 1st half field
Bluebet $4 win by 1+ length
Picklebet $2.5 NS & Aft cabin top 2.

I'd say BetDeluxe - $3 to win by more than a nose

if you argue that with them they’ll just refund your deposit if you’re lucky, bit risky, especially if you’re bonus bet bet doesn’t win

As stated earlier or some forum apparently it against the government rules
The govt rules relate to turnover of winnings from BBs, not turnover of a deposit to receive the BBs.

Corps are within their rights to say "you can have a deposit matched bonus but only if you meet the following requirements..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were all farewelling the champ because he was too old in the Spring i'm not sure I want to be launching again 3 months on

You'll get enough juice in the price to find out on the day - the second fave is a pox 3yo FFS

Does anyone know if the new mob ultrabet is doing the $200 100% match offer ? Thinking of signing up now

Does anyone know of any bookies who will do 100% match for $100 Deposit

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back