Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Betm $2 riff rocket 1-2nd. Expires 11am. Derby 2-4th bonus

Tabtouch canberra startup 1st or 2nd get paid win price.

Dabble flem 3 & 4 2-4th money back (not bonus)

Readybet race 1 doom/flem/rand bonus 2-4th, also flem 7 derby

they are well within their right to cancel that if you do and then if you hedged elsewhere you are stuffed.
basically kills the account too.
If still want to do it don't tell a betting forum about it and it may go unnoticed

Picklebet
Race 2 at Rosehill

free swipe. 20 bucks max bet and if your horse doesn't win, bonus bet of 20 bucks.

Can't complain with that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are well within their right to cancel that if you do and then if you hedged elsewhere you are stuffed.
basically kills the account too.
If still want to do it don't tell a betting forum about it and it may go unnoticed
I did at punterspal, same situation, let my mutli ride, cancelled my straight 200 bet and gave me a 50 bb. SOME bookies are still ok

Anyone have any advice on the best way to go about hedging on betfair with the horse racing promos 2nd/3rd/4th etc.

Right now im hedging favourite for around a $8 loss either outcome after commission in hope of getting a bonus bet. Have been doing okay with it and then gambling the bonus bets more or less but just wondering what the best way is to do it so its more profitable (I dont mind gambling the bonus bets though).

Also if I were to hedge bonus bets on betfair what kind of return should I expect?

Have always assumed bonus bet is worth half the value more or less but have heard you can get more out of it, how so/what markets?

Anyone have any advice on the best way to go about hedging on betfair with the horse racing promos 2nd/3rd/4th etc.

Right now im hedging favourite for around a $8 loss either outcome after commission in hope of getting a bonus bet. Have been doing okay with it and then gambling the bonus bets more or less but just wondering what the best way is to do it so its more profitable (I dont mind gambling the bonus bets though).

Also if I were to hedge bonus bets on betfair what kind of return should I expect?

Have always assumed bonus bet is worth half the value more or less but have heard you can get more out of it, how so/what markets?

Can't answer the first part, was interested in doing the same thing this weekend but it seemed like the spread was too wide between the bonus back sites and betfair to really make it worthwhile.

As for hedging bonus bets the rough rule is the higher the odds the better. If you're just hedging across regular bookies you should be aiming to get 65-70 cents per $1 of bonus bets by putting the bonus on a $3.50+ odd underdog and backing the favourite on another site etc.

I have only just started using betfair and haven't hedged any bonuses but the same rule re: putting the bonus on higher odd bets still remains true. Backing horses that have enough liquidity waiting to be layed on betfair should give you returns much closer to 90c per $1 bonus.

Those promos are worth roughly $10 each EV. Whether you lay or no-lay make sure it's a close match to betfair around the last couple minutes before the race. If you lay the horse back you'll get more consistent returns but you have to pay a lot in commission

Those promos are worth roughly $10 each EV. Whether you lay or no-lay make sure it's a close match to betfair around the last couple minutes before the race. If you lay the horse back you'll get more consistent returns but you have to pay a lot in commission

What is the betfair commission?

That's why you use bonuses on the same market you have to make a qualifying bet.

That way if the horse your hoping to finish 2nd or 3rd ends up winning instead, then the commission on your free bet is minimised and possibly even zero

That's why you use bonuses on the same market you have to make a qualifying bet.

That way if the horse your hoping to finish 2nd or 3rd ends up winning instead, then the commission on your free bet is minimised and possibly even zero

Can you explain this a little more?

Can you explain this a little more?
Hard to simplify it any further but in a nutshell, arb your bonuses on bets where you are trying to qualify for more bonus bets. You only pay commission on net winnings so if your qualifying bet wins (instead of coming 2nd or 3rd so you can get a bonus) you may end up a net loss on Betfair

Remove this Banner Ad

Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back